The online racing simulator
That would be bloody brilliant if it's true. I know I'm not the only one who loves Kobayashi!
Quote from BlueFlame :That would be bloody brilliant if it's true. I know I'm not the only one who loves Kobayashi!

You're not the only one, I love him too he
Quote from wild :Shttp://www.ts.fi/f1/uutiset/96448.html - It's in Finnish so if someone could translate it to english that would be greatfully appreciated.

Here

Quote :The Swiss Sauber team has given the Japanese Kamui Kobayashin, but his contract made public only when another driver is selected.

Kobayashi Toyota excelled in the last two GP-lived contest after reaching the car to replace the injured Timo Glockin.

Tähyilevät place an experienced driver Pedro de la Rosa, Nick Heidfeld and Giancarlo Fisichella.

Third Kuskiksi Sauber has chosen a Belgian World Series champion Bertrand Baguette.

Baguette manager Manfredi Ravetto veikkaili Sprint Car Journal, the next season promises a load driver switching mid-season, so he advises the protégé to remain strictly tikissä such a call pending.

Quote from rc10racer :Here

With the steady supply of Finns on the forum, I'm not sure Google Translate is what he had in mind.
Yea that translation sucks
It translated the main point just fine

Quote :
Kobayashi Secures Sauber Seat

The Swiss team Sauber has signed (lit. attached) Japanese Kamui Kobayashi, but the contract will be officially announced once the second driver has been chosen.

Kobayashi was on form in Toyota's last 2 GPs having gotten the chance to driver in place of the injured Timo Glock.

Pedro de la Rosa, Nick Heidfeld and Giancarlo Fisichella are looking at the more experienced seat.

In an article of the Auto Sprint magazine, Baguette's manager Manfredi Ravetto suspects there will be several mid-season driver changes, and advices his protégé to stay prepared for such an opportunity.

who the hell would take fisi or De la rosa over heidfeld.
ffs
Yeah because Tilke designed the streets of rome.
People seem to get pissed at every new track without even giving it a chance... I think this could be interesting, just like any new track could be a pleasent surprise.
Quote from sil3ntwar :Yeah because Tilke designed the streets of rome.

Yea, thats what I was thinking... Major lol
what rome will be is the first track where all the local male spectators spend the whole race telling their girlfriends that they've been round that corner on their scooter faster than those f1 cars
Quote from sil3ntwar :Yeah because Tilke designed the streets of rome.

Well Tilke thought of the layout you numpty....

And I am sorry - But I am getting sick of street tracks....

Might as well call it "Street F1" then or something.....

Gezmoor - Read down the article... The updated track is at the very end.
"MERCEDES GP SIGNS LONG-TERM AGREEMENT WITH PETRONAS
Posted: Monday 21 December 2009 at 09:09

Mercedes GP is delighted to announce the signing of a long-term agreement with PETRONAS which will see the Malaysian national oil and gas company become the title partner to the new Silver Arrows works team."

http://www.brawngp.com/readstory.asp?bgp=j%C1%AA%C0rZ%7Df

Ugly green on that gray
Thought they'd rather sponsor Lotus... And yeah, that colour combo is aweful.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Thought they'd rather sponsor Lotus...

So did Alex Yoong, and he's very butthurt about it.

http://en.espnf1.com/mercedes/motorsport/story/5450.html

Quote :
"Petronas signs with Mercedes GP," he said on his Twitter page." Words fail me. Mercedes is a good team, no doubt, but what Lotus is doing is completely ground-breaking and brave and Petronas not seeing that fills me with shame."

Must not have occurred to him that Petronas wants their name on a winning car.
Whens the first test?
I forgot to update the 1st post in a while, did it now :P

Quote from Mustafur :who the hell would take fisi or De la rosa over heidfeld.

I would, i've been hoping de la Rosa would be given another chance for years, because every chance he's had he's been absolutely stunning - but contractually unable to continue, and i'd really like to see more of him.

Heidfeld is a journeyman, solid reliable and uneventful.

Formula One Season 2010
(1980 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG