The online racing simulator
LFS - Nismo Sys Speedin
(10 posts, started )
LFS - Nismo Sys Speedin
Hello everyone!

I had a little session with Reinis. After that he asked me: "Could you please make a vid from these replays". So here it is, short, but I hope you'll enjoy it. I uploaded it once as .avi, but Youtube couldnt convert it, now it's rendered as .wmv
Resolution - 1280x720 16:9 HD
Bit rate - 29,970
Format - .wmv

Drivers:
NSysReinis (blue S13, black)
NSysBADLVBOY (yellow S15)

RATE || COMMENT || SUBSCRIBE
Pandaz!!!
^^

I quite liked it, actually :P
Quote from Tomhah :Pandaz!!!
^^

I quite liked it, actually :P

what you didn't like in video?
Quote from BADLVBOY :
what you didn't like in video?

I said I quite liked it. the camerawork can be improved, and some I cant remember, as I dont really rememeber the video from yesterday, lol
#5 - Krya
Cool video, except of the music. Didn't like the taste your choice. Else, cool video.
I see you got the bigger rims mod i reinstalled and cant find the damn thing again lol

plus

i actually like the music (name?) my kind of shit i aint no rock junkie like most of LFS community
Quote from Tomhah :I said I quite liked it. the camerawork can be improved, and some I cant remember, as I dont really rememeber the video from yesterday, lol

lol, you could watch it again.
I know you said that you quite liked it. I was just asking it, because I want to know what I have to improve for my next vids.

Quote from Krya :Cool video, except of the music. Didn't like the taste your choice. Else, cool video.

As I said to one guy in Youtube: "But there will be always someone who dont' like rap, DnB, DuB etc. It's just hard to find the best music which would like to every viewer, sorry".

Quote from J03130 :I see you got the bigger rims mod i reinstalled and cant find the damn thing again lol
plus
i actually like the music (name?) my kind of shit i aint no rock junkie like most of LFS community

at least one liked the music
Its just matter of taste

Thanks guys!
#8 - Nicce

okay.. i´m a Nsys but thats make me nothing special i guess then it comes to rating this vid i guess Badlv..

i have seen the most of ur work and i have had the vid: Keep it sideway´s for a fav since i saw it.. this is a short one but still it´s "showing us" the deal and good times twining.

looking really forward to the next vids u gonna rendering out..
Quote from Krya :Cool video, except of the music. Didn't like the taste your choice. Else, cool video.

I dont like this music either but it kinda fits into sideways video....
well done although it wasnt perfect
hehe Nicce

Thanks bavorak! I think I've seen you somewhere, but can't remember where. hmm Are you a drifter?

I'm an average movie maker, but I'm trying to improve my skills with every video I make.
Thanks for support guys!

LFS - Nismo Sys Speedin
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG