The online racing simulator
Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
Quote from Blas89 :The snow is up to my throat right now! omfg!

Rly? O.o I envy You .
mexico - capitol of snow

I hope we have a very dry cold winter again. i love -10 and clear blue skies. Winter is far superior to summer.
Not looking forward to the snow at all. I've been looking around for used cars for the winter, going to be putting mine away in a couple weeks. It's going to be a sad 5-6 months until I get back into it in the spring.
Quote from rich uk :
I hope we have a very dry cold winter again. i love -10 and clear blue skies. Winter is far superior to summer.

Aye.

Also, cant wait for Skiing, Ice hockey, winter sports generally speaking. /me wants it especially after few warm winters
Quote from rich uk :

agreed, absolutely nothing beats a crystal clear winter morning, ice on the ground, frost on everything else, breath out in front of you, hatted and gloved up, winter sun shining down....lovely
Quote from mookie427 :agreed, absolutely nothing beats a crystal clear winter morning, ice on the ground, frost on everything else, breath out in front of you, hatted and gloved up, winter sun shining down....lovely

+100

Love it, winter evenings with a red sunset are better though.
Quote from 5haz :+100

Love it, winter evenings with a red sunset are better though.

As a matter of fact, the view out my window has recently been looking like someone has put a red photo filter over it in photoshop

take the red filter off your window nub cake
I cant wait for the snow this year, a RWD 2 seater that weighs about as much as a dishcloth which produces about 130(ish) bhp through a limited slip diff, combined with twisty quiet roads with snow on them should be nothing short of epic!
Quote from danthebangerboy :I cant wait for the snow this year, a RWD 2 seater that weighs about as much as a dishcloth which produces about 130(ish) bhp through a limited slip diff, combined with twisty quiet roads with snow on them should be nothing short of epic!

Yea, that crash should be pretty epic.
Quote from JO53PHS :As a matter of fact, the view out my window has recently been looking like someone has put a red photo filter over it in photoshop

Yeah, long may this weather continue.

Another clear morning again, lets hope theres another sunset like last night, I have camera batteries this time.
Now there's snow in here too. Not much though
I can't wait for snow here. A few cold mornings now.

And yeah, the rwd 130ish sounds cool, but my 1100kg 300hp awd with LSDs is EPIC on snow! Can't wait! *bounces*
not here...
-
(Nathan_French_14) DELETED by Nathan_French_14
yaaay, its snowing here
Let it snow!
Attached images
IMG_5320.JPG
I'd be out driving by now, richukss!! Congrats on the snow, dude!
Oh yeah, after this slow beginning of winter we finally get LOADS of snow over here :banana:

Luckily it has been cold here all the time, so i wont expect the snow to melt soon = Winter FUN!!

*Epic bump*
It was almost snowing here earlier

Forecast Fox says sleet/snow for Wednesday and Thursday
It doesn't snow here. But it did freeze -7 degrees C here, and it froze my throttle cable on my moped so it was stuck on full throttle and i couldn't go to school.
Quote from G!NhO :It doesn't snow here. But it did freeze -7 degrees C here, and it froze my throttle cable on my moped so it was stuck on full throttle and i couldn't go to school.

wouldn't that get you there faster?
Quote from bunder9999 :wouldn't that get you there faster?

Not if i have to brake for a trafficlight or a corner.
Too cold in here, -20'c. I'm not a big fan of winter..
GOD that's cold.
-20 here too

Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG