here are som pics from in the game

grtz
Attached images
untiteld 3.jpg
Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled-2.jpg
Quote from robain :here are som pics from in the game

grtz

Looks very nice actually. Could you give me a link to that Lucky Strike logo you used? I´d need a nice one for a skin.
Here's a screenshot of my new skin, which is used by our team (which consists of... well, Me )

Btw: Before I will be flamed, Yes indeed, it is a robot car
Attached images
DikkeEdit.jpg
Quote from Deutschland2007 :Looks very nice actually. Could you give me a link to that Lucky Strike logo you used? I´d need a nice one for a skin.

it's from google, just type in 'lucky strike' and select large images and you will find it. good luck

grtz
Phew, finally got this finished.. A replica of the Crawford STi time attack car, nicknamed 'Tony the Tiger'. There are some goofs, mainly because of the XFR bodyshape, but overall I think it's pretty good replica. And before you ask, I left the Subaru vinyls of because this is XFR.

On a side note, would be nice to see this and the Ken Block skin racing together..

Attached images
xfr_tonythetiger_preview.jpg
XFR_om_tonythetiger.jpg
-
(jonaz lindberg) DELETED by jonaz lindberg
nice work dude
Some crazy stuff. Comment please. If you have something to improve it just say.
DO NOT EDIT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION! FEEL FREE TO USE IN RACING.
SPECIAL THANKS TO Bean0 AND HIS HEADLIGHTS. (LINK: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=55689)
Quote from matijapkc :Some crazy stuff. Comment please. If you have something to improve it just say.
DO NOT EDIT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION! FEEL FREE TO USE IN RACING.

Nice. Are those headlights textures downloadable anywhere?
Quote from Rascar13 :Nice. Are those headlights textures downloadable anywhere?

Thanks for comment!
They are. But I don't know where...

Try searching on addons.
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :why dont you upload that yourself...aaaaaah demo.. well what da heck is that skin??? looks weird man.. well done but weird! im NOt using a space to upload that skin!

Try downloading it and put the color like this:
BLUE: 0
RED: 0
GREEN: to the end.

Then you'll see. Or just check my SCR.
-
(JazzOn) DELETED by JazzOn
-
Ok, early attempts for me, nothing special, however I shall be using these online.
(No fancy renders either due to not having a program to do them on.)

http://img.photobucket.com/alb ... kBrad/FastLeopardcar1.jpg

There does seem to be an issue around the front bumper vent, anyone know where it is on the template so I can get rid of it.
Well, matijapkc... The blinds on the right side of the car and on the top of the car fades forward... but on the left side of the car they fade backwards... so i'd say that even if they're lined up they look weird...
Quote from gridghost :Well, matijapkc... The blinds on the right side of the car and on the top of the car fades forward... but on the left side of the car they fade backwards... so i'd say that even if they're lined up they look weird...

exactly.
@Matija, lined-up (or aligned) means that the different parts of the car fit together, wich they definitely do not on your skin, as well as front and rear.
If you dont have it, get the Skin Viewer. There you can easily check for errors and even disable the reflection to see gradient errors and such.
And BTW no-one forces you to skin. The black mask and wireframe are free. You dont have to post skins, just cause you said you will, in the help section Please put some effort in your skins (it maight take some time to really finish a skin). If its good i upload.. i see some creativity in you. keep it up

@ Nick, what issue, attach the skin... and BTW there is an Work in Progress section in this forum
Quote from JazzOn :
@ Nick, what issue, attach the skin... and BTW there is an Work in Progress section in this forum

I'm aware of the WIP section, apart from the issue with the front though, (now wondering what skin I'm supposed to attach,) these are my finished articles. They may not be as detailed or impessive as most on here, but I'm happy with them and shall run with them as they are.
Quote from Nick Brad :I'm aware of the WIP section, apart from the issue with the front though, (now wondering what skin I'm supposed to attach,) these are my finished articles. They may not be as detailed or impessive as most on here, but I'm happy with them and shall run with them as they are.

no offence, just when you're not done dont post here really no offence.. just saying.. alot of people post crap here (i dont mean your skin is crap..its a start and if you're happy with it - fine by me, was just trying to help)... nevermind forget it.

The skin can be attached if you go advanced in the posting window. Because i, for one, cant see a issue because the pics are to small. (pls dont post even bigger screenshots )
Quote from gridghost :Well, matijapkc... The blinds on the right side of the car and on the top of the car fades forward... but on the left side of the car they fade backwards... so i'd say that even if they're lined up they look weird...

Finally got what you mean... Fixing.

I think this should be okay. But I don't see why do I get the black line on the hood? The skin background is black, so it is impossible to find it.
SCR: http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/6339/scr.jpg
SKIN: http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/9290/xfgblinds.jpg
But that didn't happen last time, when whole skin was bulls**t and it isn't on the other side. I really don't get it...
-
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :Use these.. i assume their updated.. for base. http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=19570

But these are 1024x1024... Can't use them. Looks bad in the game.

QUOTE: JazzON: i assume you cutted the right side including the black mask and moved it too far down. (always let the in layers seperate, so you can change things)
Enable the wireframe again and you'll see. QUOTE DONE FOR GOOD!

WTF?????? I'm not a pro... I don't use wireframe and I didn't cutted right side. I cutted only left, that is the side where problems appear. Maybe didn't placed good. SEPARATE LAYERS??? Damn... What the hell are you talking about? These are simple skins made in ACDSee.
-
Quote from JazzOn :It's obvious you're not a pro. You asked why you have the problem with the black stripe, wich i assumed (i meant was guessing, because i didnt see what you did) was that you cutted (i meant copied, sry) and put on the left side.
Fact is, your black mask overlays a bit on that left-side-part.

And Layers are used by many graphics programs, even like paint.net (wich is free). How am i supposed to know wich Prog you use??

There is no need to "scream" at me!!

Haven't screamed. No ! in my answer. When I turn on CAPS LOCK it means that I want to make sure you see it.

I'll tell you something. It isn't done in any photoshop. I can use Adobe Photoshop, but I don't. It's just effect added on a picture. OK?

And yes... Wizard, if you don't have anything smart to say, please http://freedomofphiladelphia.c ... /uploads/2007/05/stfu.jpg. OK?

XF Skins (All)
(2838 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG