The online racing simulator
Tommy, how often have I told you not to use the turbo boost in our car...
Tommy believe he can fly
Quote from three_jump :Tommy, how often have I told you not to use the turbo boost in our car...

Im sorry
Quote from J@tko :Thanks to pikd for the original image. Sorry for the SHOCKING editing

:ices_rofl at the Santa one, very good!
Quote from J@tko :Thanks to pikd for the original image. Sorry for the SHOCKING editing

rofl
anything about the finalresults?
Quote from kiste :anything about the finalresults?

Nearly ready - we're just finishing some protests and penalties and stuff, maybe will be done tonight.

OI! You're doing it wrong.
Attached images
ftomhah.jpg
Quote from J@tko :Nearly ready - we're just finishing some protests and penalties and stuff, maybe will be done tonight.

okay. thank you.
Quote from J@tko :Nearly ready - we're just finishing some protests and penalties and stuff, maybe will be done tonight.

Then again, maybe not!
The tracker results are accurate save for Conedodgers who should be back 1 or 2 places (behind the car that they were behind when waved through). Those near the front AFAIK don't have any penalties so their positions is basically what it says on the tracker...
Any chance to password the NDR GTAL server? Some Czech bigheaded noobs started cruising over the track and blocking hotlapping traffic...
Quote from Drift King CZ :Any chance to password the NDR GTAL server? Some Czech bigheaded noobs started cruising over the track and blocking hotlapping traffic...

I thought it was...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG