The online racing simulator
Another kind of request
(14 posts, started )
#1 - 5tag
Another kind of request
I want to skin a car but I cannot find the request anymore and I don't know what it's called/how to find pictures of it. It's a drift car, S14 or S15 Silvia if I remember correct, it was red on the front, yellow in the middle and green on the back or vice versa, featuring a huge detailed black tribal on the sides and some little sponsors stickers.

Some guy tryed skinning it for a Silvia .vob mod and posted it in the finished skins thread but got his post deleted.

Allthough I'm not a big fan of drifting and I'm sure the tribal will be a pain in the a**: Please help me finding that car!^^
U must mean this one.

Garage Boso S15

U actually want it made?
actually i would love to have that skin if anyone wants to make it
#4 - 5tag
Quote from 5tag :Thanks! That is it. I'll do it next.

are you going to make it? if you do will i be able to get it off you?
Tough job! I did this once and it took me already like 2h or so, to repaint that.

PS:
Quote from Hurley24 :are you going to make it? if you do will i be able to get it off you?

What? need a team skin?
Quote from JazzOn :Tough job! I did this once and it took me already like 2h or so, to repaint that.

not too bad i like it, nope, just a skin to drift around in, i really like the way it looks
Quote from Hurley24 :not too bad i like it...

Thanks

Edit: hehe, maybe jdm gets it some day
im sure you already noticed this isnt going to be like our team skin thread:razzim not like that lol)
#10 - 5tag
Quote from Hurley24 :are you going to make it? if you do will i be able to get it off you?

I don't quite understand. I will release this skin to the public when it's finished.

Quote from JazzOn :Tough job! I did this once and it took me already like 2h or so, to repaint that.

I'll try something I've not used for skinning now: drawing it myself.

I don't think my concentration would last long enough to reproduce that with the pen tool.^^
Quote from 5tag :I don't quite understand. I will release this skin to the public when it's finished.

alright i didnt know that
any progress??? just wondering how its going or if its finished
#13 - 5tag
Quote from Hurley24 :any progress??? just wondering how its going or if its finished

Sorry, I don't have the time to do it at the moment.
#14 - 5tag

Another kind of request
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG