The online racing simulator
Lockerz
(328 posts, started )
Can someone give me the low down on how to get more ptz's? i only have 22 so far all their shuffles are out of stock too

WTF they actually have f*ck all...
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :EDIT: Thanks Miguel (whoever you are lol)

Migz = Miguel, come on that was obvious!
I was gonna post saying i had sent you one but lockerz was being a bit strange and wasnt saying if it had sent the invite or not.

Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Can someone give me the low down on how to get more ptz's? i only have 22 so far all their shuffles are out of stock too

WTF they actually have f*ck all...

Only way i've found of getting points is by logging in every day and answering the question they put on.
I only have 25 ptz and im saving up for a wii which is 200ptz.
It's going to take quite a while...
Although if you invite 20 people you get double the ammount of ptz for everything you do.
btw, is there anything to stop you sending invites to other emails you have or you get caught doing that?
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :btw, is there anything to stop you sending invites to other emails you have or you get caught doing that?

Not totally sure, in the FAQ it says that everybody in your household is allowed to have their own account, so you could send invites to all your emails, and if they ask why there are multiple accounts on one IP Adress then you could say it's for the rest of the family.
hm ok, how come i only get 2 ptz's per question?
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :hm ok, how come i only get 2 ptz's per question?

Because they only want to give you 2 ptz per question?
Im not too sure what you're getting at their?
I thought you got 10 per question
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :I thought you got 10 per question

From the FAQ
Quote :4. Why is Lockerz giving away prizes at low levels on PTZ Place? We set PTZ very low to thank our earliest members for helping us build the site. Beginning December 1, PTZ values will increase by 4x on average although there will be many more ways to earn PTZ than ever before. Even with the PTZ increase, prizes will still be very attainable for the active Lockerz member.

so i missed out then its 200 just for the shuffle for me.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :so i missed out then its 200 just for the shuffle for me.

I know thats how i feel, 200 for the wii.
It's going to take AGES to get there.
Instead of 20 days, its now 80 days!
Feel like ive been totally scammed, ive given them my email and adress for **** all in return because everything is out of stock anyway, just a scam.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Feel like ive been totally scammed, ive given them my email and adress for **** all in return because everything is out of stock anyway, just a scam.

Not a scam, everythings out of stock because people have bought everything, you just have to wait a bit for them to restock because they do it once a month.
I doubt your going to get enough points to get anything for a week or two anyways.
Quote from Migz :Not totally sure, in the FAQ it says that everybody in your household is allowed to have their own account, so you could send invites to all your emails, and if they ask why there are multiple accounts on one IP Adress then you could say it's for the rest of the family.

It could start looking suspicious once you have 10+ e-mails from one IP, though.
I live at a University and everything shares 1 IP?!
Oh, ok, then go ahead and register with 10000 different e-mail accounts.
**** yes, I could get PS3's every week!
If you people read, you need to be a Z-Lister to get stuff.
IMO,there's is a restock for general ppl too... So don't be so sure about your words(although I'm not now too).
Quote from shaun463 :If you people read, you need to be a Z-Lister to get stuff.

You do not have to be a Z-Lister to get stuff.

Lockerz is currently down for an update. Said it would take 30 minutes. Now 3 hours later... Still down. Now I missed 4 ptz.

If people still want invites, my site will still work, I will add the e-mails later myself manualy.
www.idrift.nl/lockerz .
Tempted to give it a go.
Quote from AstroBoy :Tempted to give it a go.

Go for it, nothing wrong with trying. If you dont like it then just never go on it again.
If you do wanna give it a go then PM me with your email and ill send you an email to sign up.
pm me with your e-mails, i have 156 ptz and i need 175 for the skullcandy earphones (or earbuds w.e)
-
(Jordan2007) DELETED by Jordan2007

Lockerz
(328 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG