The online racing simulator
Yellow Light of Death! (Ps3)
(39 posts, started )
Quote from Xaid0n :That's exactly what I did, had my PS3 for 2 months and it died the other day, some freezing problem with the screen, traded it in for £130 (bloody ripoff considering I paid £180 :@ and that was with a £100 trade-in).... glad I'm back with my trusty reliable PC.....

Psh, I have a stack of non completed PS2 games

And PC games
Quote from sinbad :Sure it hasn't

I have people that can vouch for this fact that my PS3 still lives perfectly fine.

Quote from jibber :Was that supposed to make any sense at all?

I meant to quote Dan's earlier post. Oh well.
My PS3 has been going strong for almost 2 years now.

Which PS3 have you got?

(1st gen 60gb, etc)
Backwards compatible 60gb PS3, still working fine after over 2 years of solid use.
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Psh, I have a stack of non completed PS2 games

And PC games

I have a few PS2 games lying around somewhere too ... just I haven't got anything to play em on lol... I had the 60gb version, which was pretty handy as it filled up pretty quick...

Will be back with the Xbox sometime next year, had no problems with that whatsoever.
Got my 360 2 years ago.

Not a single problem as of yet.

And just to drop in, my theory of: "Any thread about a console will turn into a war", has been once again proven correct.
Oh damn, this topic is going very offtopic. For me, mostly because xbox 360 is involved in here now.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I have people that can vouch for this fact that my PS3 still lives perfectly fine.

Sure you do

You would say that, but we all know you'd keep quiet the fact that it gave up the ghost long ago. You're probably on your second or third by now (so maybe what you say is true, your PS3 lives fine, the ones before it didn't though).

I'm being deliberately, sarcastically, contrary because Dawes, you're priceless when it comes to comedy material in the console war, hopefully you'll post something in unbreakable code again! OA2 UA IQBWS VT ZVIZ 259! KIK!
#35 - Migz
Quote from the_big_n00b :suks that you cant change your PSN name...

so that's why i want a new psn account

Just make a new PSN account :S You dont need a new PS3 for that...
Just go all the way to the left, and make a new PS3 account, then go to the right and make a new PSN account.

Quote from dawesdust_12 :About as long as a brand new 360 takes to RROD.

I want to make love to you!
ive had a ps3 since a day after launch its never been in a well ventalated area and its caked in dust done so many all nighters with it only problem i had was that the r2 trigger got stuck in i rang sony up and they told me to sen dit them and they fixed it
Quote from brt900 :ive had a ps3 since a day after launch its never been in a well ventalated area and its caked in dust done so many all nighters with it only problem i had was that the r2 trigger got stuck in i rang sony up and they told me to sen dit them and they fixed it

I don't think it matters if your room is ventilated or not, a trigger on the controller doesn't care.
Pssst, drama queen.... might as well check out what's the wheather like outside ;-)
Modern Warfare 2's constant disc spinning has me worried too, let's hope that petition for a install (MP part) on IW's site goes noticed..

Yellow Light of Death! (Ps3)
(39 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG