The online racing simulator
LFS. NIKSIM. GTR Qualification :)
(13 posts, started )
You sure didn't try to reach the limits as far as it goes for movie making.
omg I had to close it after I heard first tunes of that stupid song...any stupid wannabe **** rapper would be better soundtrack than that
Quote from bavorak :any stupid wannabe **** rapper would be better soundtrack than that

Watch your language young man.

On topic - well at least he did the job of cutting out the non crashy parts of the mpr... As far as "art" is concerned....It doesn't do that very well, or at all... [insert random rant with a link to the making lfs movies HERE]
#5 - dadge
Quote from bavorak :omg I had to close it after I heard first tunes of that stupid song...any stupid wannabe **** rapper would be better soundtrack than that

you obviously missed the point of the music.
do you know a dead comedian called Benny Hill? it was the music he used in his opening credits.
Mates, don't worry, be happy! :Handshake
Quote from BigTime :No er on the end of that.

I dont get this post but sorry...I havent realise it is so offensive...
edit: if I used the word with ER on the end would it be worse?
Quote from bavorak :I dont get this post but sorry...I havent realise it is so offensive...
edit: if I used the word with ER on the end would it be worse?

Id say it wouldn't make it worse, because both words mean exactly the same, thus using both of them is quite offensive. It's kind of like "Have not" and "Haven't" - same meaning, same sounding, different spelling.
Haha, how do you even manage to compare that music with "****" music?

Either way, it's not a biggie so don't worry.

The video was ok, did put a smily on my face. Like.. been there, done that, is the first thought that strifes my mind when seeing that video
Quote from The Very End :Haha, how do you even manage to compare that music with "****" music?

I dont compare it....I just said it would be better although I hate that kind of music...
but ...let it be...
No worries mate

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG