The online racing simulator
Quote from Fege :
Name : Fredrik Gehammar

LFS Username : Fege
Preferred number (02-99): 10

Number taken, please choose another from the original post

Cheers

Joe Keaveney - iTCC Admin
Quote from Joe_Keaveney :Number taken, please choose another from the original post

Cheers

Joe Keaveney - iTCC Admin

I see. I go for number 55 then

Name : Fredrik Gehammar
LFS Username : Fege
Preferred number (02-99): 55
Name : Karl Raudsepp
LFS Username : TypeRacing
Preferred number (02-99): 14
as far as i see there is more than 64 signed up people to test round what are we going to do if 2 prequal pools will be not enough?

idk maybe i misss somthing but theoricaly for me looks like there could be lack of space
Quote from oldnavy :as far as i see there is more than 64 signed up people to test round what are we going to do if 2 prequal pools will be not enough?

idk maybe i misss somthing but theoricaly for me looks like there could be lack of space

I would bet money on less than 64 people turning up
Read the first post again.
Quote from oldnavy :as far as i see there is more than 64 signed up people to test round what are we going to do if 2 prequal pools will be not enough?

Pre qualy starts on Thursday and finishes Saturday. This means you go on the server as and when in this time to set the fastest time you can. The league admins or whoever will then take the fastest 32 drivers (accorsing to there laptimes) to enter in the actual race on Sunday. There is no shoot out session for the test race.

Atleast thats the way ive understood it.
Quote from scotty2888 :Pre qualy starts on Thursday and finishes Saturday. This means you go on the server as and when in this time to set the fastest time you can. The league admins or whoever will then take the fastest 32 drivers (accorsing to there laptimes) to enter in the actual race on Sunday. There is no shoot out session for the test race.

Atleast thats the way ive understood it.

Yep you got it spot on, Scotty.
Finally I understand the not very complicated system.
Made an Update for the system , its now only show this times from the people that are signed up for the Pre-Season Race

http://conceptracing.net/itcc
LFS Username : TReeArms
Preferred Number : 54
Quote from hotmail :Made an Update for the system , its now only show this times from the people that are signed up for the Pre-Season Race

http://conceptracing.net/itcc

Nice idea.

Top 11 seperated by less than a second!!!! :wow:
Just check the date thinking it was the 8th for some reason, I can make the date.. lets hope I can post a time to get in the race

Name : Adam Pettigrew
LFS Username : AdamLFS
Preferred number (02-99): 63

LFS Screen name: 63 A.Pettigrew
Quote from scotty2888 :Top 11 seperated by less than a second!!!! :wow:

That's nothing. We had most of the field separated by less than a second last year
Quote from J@tko :That's nothing. We had most of the field separated by less than a second last year

this makes me think of the qualifying times for the Kyoto 500 this year!!

I WOULDN'T BELIEVE IF I WASN'T THERE!!!
Name : Jens Brix Christensen
LFS Username : jensbrix
Preferred number (02-99): 49
Name : Simon Sheasby
LFS Username : fragster-uk
Preferred number (02-99): 69

like I said in sign up thread if numbers already gone just let me know
Quote from Fragster-uK :Name : Simon Sheasby
LFS Username : fragster-uk
Preferred number (02-99): 69

like I said in sign up thread if numbers already gone just let me know

Number's gone - you're number 70
Quote from Joe_Keaveney :Number's gone - you're number 70

68 - S. Sheasby - fragster-uk (from front page)

COOOOOOOR Joe make your mind up! :P
Name : Andrew Carey
LFS Username : Arrowkart4
Preferred number (02-99): 09
Quote from Fragster-uK :68 - S. Sheasby - fragster-uk (from front page)

COOOOOOOR Joe make your mind up! :P

Hah! You'd think I'd been drinking, must have been twenty seconds between allocating you that number and putting that reply on the thread. And I forgot it in that time. Truly, I am getting old. Sorry about that
Quote from Joe_Keaveney :Hah! You'd think I'd been drinking, must have been twenty seconds between allocating you that number and putting that reply on the thread. And I forgot it in that time. Truly, I am getting old. Sorry about that

so i am #68?
Name : Magnus Björndal
LFS Username : Turbofreak
Preferred number (02-99): 87
Name : Rudy van Buren
LFS Username : Rudy van Buren
Preferred number (02-99): 57 ( got that for the 'real season' aswell so guess its the same here?
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG