The online racing simulator
Colin McRae Dirt 2 !
(522 posts, started )
I've mode a video of DiRT2. The sound at the begin is messed up during the uploading, and the quality isn't that great as the raw material was, but whatever.

I got 8 more video's coming. Hope to find time to render & upload them. ^.^
Here's the link of my first one.

edit:
I've added another 2 video's, but discovered that all 3(!) video's are wrong, the sound is out of sync. I use Vegas 9 for it, anyone know what setting I should use? Otherwise I'll just use windows movie maker, lol.
Well I think it has to be said...

Yo, CMR Dirt2, Imma real happy for you and imma let you finish, but CMR Dirt 1 had the best offroad racing variety of all times!

Yeah, it's all autocross / trucks / point to point, but the game is lacking quite a few good disciplines I remember being good in the first game. I managed to get my hands on a few group B rally cars (RS200 and Metro) and trailblazer events are quite cool, but, it's still no pikes peak.. that course alone made me bear CMR Dirt 1's frustrating physics.

On the plus side though, if you like fast paced messy sideways grudgematch rallycross action - this game is quite a lot of fun

The verdict from me - it will keep you entertained from time to time, that's for sure.
Love this game.

Here I got 9 videos of DiRT2 in a playlist. I'm currently uploading 6 more.
Anyone have optimal settings for G25 with Dirt 2? Would appreciate it
Kill me, but I like it Managed to set up the handling, so it's fine. I have fun with it.
Wanted to try this one, but when I want to start the race my wheel isn't working correctly.

I just can't drive, throttle, gears seems to work, but it won't drive. Tried combined pedals etc, but isn't working. Seems like it's missing a clutch or something... weird. Anyone got a tip?
Quote from MijnWraak :Anyone have optimal settings for G25 with Dirt 2? Would appreciate it

I'm looking for a good setting aswell. Stock 180 degrees is fine for me at the moment though.
this game is fun. handling and force feedback is worlds better than grid and Dirt.

Graphics are reeeally nice 5 yrs ago i wouldnt believe this was realtime and not CG.
Can any1 get me to the game please?
well im downloading the demo atm,ill see how it is,if its good ill buy it.

Quote from Bose321 :Nice. What speeds did you get? My subaru got like 230km/h.

Just did 243km/h with the bimmer. M power, baby
Anyway, Z4 is kinda hard to handle, comparing to the Evo X. Too bad that's slower.
i just did few laps in demo,and i had a cracked window,than i went in huge water,and i literally jizzed in my pants!(thats a lie) but holy shhhelicopter! buying it
Quote from Bose321 :My 720P vids look better then your 1080p vids.

Well, I can't do anything about that.
I record the videos on 1920x1080 with fraps (full res), then compress them to .wmv 1920x1080p 8mbps with Vegas 9 Pro (still great quality), and upload to Youtube right after that.

Actually, I've plugged my PC on the TV just for recording those videos, because my monitor's native resolution is 1680x1050.

By the way, your videos are private so I can't really compare them to see which is better.
Quote from Velociround :Well, I can't do anything about that.
I record the videos on 1920x1080 with fraps (full res), then compress them to .wmv 1920x1080p 8mbps with Vegas 9 Pro (still great quality), and upload to Youtube right after that.

Actually, I've plugged my PC on the TV just for recording those videos, because my monitor's native resolution is 1680x1050.

By the way, your videos are private so I can't really compare them to see which is better.

They arn't they're all public.
look
Quote from Bose321 :My 720P vids look better then your 1080p vids.

I don't think they do tbh
Really immature comment on ur video Bose321
Quote from Velociround :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWeXwnbnjv8&fmt=22
This one you posted appears as private here.

Yeah, because the sound was not in sync. But all other video's are public.

DeJaVu, they do here. I've tested on my laptop, my PC and my brothers PC. All different res. From 1360x768 to 2560x1600.
I'm not trying to be mean to Velociround.

rockclan, stop being a noob.

Colin McRae Dirt 2 !
(522 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG