The online racing simulator
2 New arenas for auto cross
(61 posts, started )
maybe not go into so much detail with the engine sound, because people would be having to much fun crashing into other cars to worry about sound physics
I would like to have a snow course! And i would like to make my own tyres!
Quote from Loket :I would like to have a snow course! And i would like to make my own tyres!

Your own tyres? How?
+1 ! would be great fun to make a nice rallycross circuit with pits & jumps created by yourself.. damnnn i see allot of fun for CAD here ;D
Quote from KeiichiRX7 :
1) nice flat dirt stadium for the rally x guys to play in, maybe with placeable mounds of dirt if the devs see fit. Too few rally x courses for those who like rally X, and an all dirt course would make those knobby tires useful, since on all the other courses people just use hybrids

That would be GREAT!
yeah, there is too few rally x tracks and a lot of racers like those racing style...
i would like to see something like that:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_39rv-y2Vvc
brasilian VW Gol racing on a dirty track using NA 1.6 engines, rev around 7000 rpm and 125hp... it's very funny!
the champ. is called 'Velocidade na Terra'(something like 'dirty speed') and have L6 4100 NA Chevrolet Opala and Omega too..

Opala:

Omega:
The dirt arena has already been requested but still it would be a wonderfull addition to the game.

I can't understand why it is not there already.
It must not be that hard to build a flat square area. It would be what? A hour of work for eric and it would boost the game to heaven
Quote from Maelstrom : It would be what? A hour of work for eric and it would boost the game to heaven

Not to mention thousands of dollars for all the S3 licenses.
Not to mention it would take longer than an hour to build
since someone dug that old dog out...

/me dreams on...

What'd be really cool is dirt/rock/whatever arena generated out of single random number/string/whatever. Those who played 1nsane should know what I mean, if you didn't I strongly recommend it :-)
By just typing some random value you'd get unique and exactly the same (generated by the same algorithm) surface for everyone connected... endless fun, and no more moaning for new tracks... at least for autocross.

In fact, with maximum height change limit, even non-rally'ers might make use of it...

/me dreams off...
i think if anything we really need a large blacktop for auto-x and other layouts, and a dirt field for some rally layouts. how hard and how long would it take to create such a track? i'd be more than willing to do it myself if only the tools were available.

2 New arenas for auto cross
(61 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG