The online racing simulator
Quote from J@tko :Your set is crap? Qual starts whenever CSF wants it to, i.e when he feels the grid is full enough

and that, it's gonna take a while i guess....
Andreas and Reece, check teamtalk in batracer pl0x, some advice there and don't hesitate to ask when help needed
thank you nightfly
Qual will start either when the grid is full or when the admin starts the game (if it's a private game)

Btw we need one more person for team Rawrrrrrr!
And here we GO!
qualifying starts in 10 hours
our team is doing pretty well
I'm... 2nd
Where did my speed come from in race 2? :S
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Where did my speed come from in race 2? :S

No idea but it would be nice if you bothered to post your sets for your teammates. :/
Quote from zeugnimod :No idea but it would be nice if you bothered to post your sets for your teammates. :/

We have the same problem!
We don't have that same problem! We just suck ass lol
Oi :P I posted mine
Thx. :P
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :We don't have that same problem! We just suck ass lol

we actually do, one of us is missing from the first race, and actively set is being posted by 2-3 people
the stupid game untick my qualifying "do this run". so i didnt even set a time at all. =[
Ouch I finally get a good result after putting my setup work in. Maybe there's a pattern

I had to smile at Grogan's gearbox giving up under the safety car. Of course that means I'm now cursed for race 2
When I do well, Z crashes. When I crash, Z does well
I have a legit shot at winning...

RUN
Went from 11th to 16th in the last lap
I feel bad for Mr Grogan
that's just a nightmare, i put so much effort in thistime and i still have highest place 13th so far...

/throws keyboard out from the window...

BATracer - free browser racing manager
(545 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG