The online racing simulator
Quote from Chrisuu01 :I have done it and im not banned

And?

If you read my post, T10 is saying they are going to ban people. Who knows, maybe you won't be banned or maybe you will. Only time will tell.
I probably wont be since i did not buy cars online of millions i just bought cars under 30 grand.

I did not do anything suspicious that's the key to not getting banned.
They can still access your profile data when your in Single Player (apparently) as you will still be signed into Xbox Live. It wouldn't matter if you bought cars priced at 5k. If they looked at your records and noticed your money going up and up without you racing, it would be quite obvious you were doing the money glitch.
so what im gonna do when i buy my 2nd xbox ( gonna be an elite this time though... i had the 2006 pro package ) , im gonna recover my GT, but then unplug it from the internet and do the money glitch, reach level 50, buy all cars, then plug it to xbl. =) that should fool em
A trusty source has told me the last two cars in the pack will be the 2009 Ferrari 599XX and the 2010 Nissan GT-R35 Spec-V
Quote from R34GTR :A trusty source has told me the last two cars in the pack will be the 2009 Ferrari 599XX and the 2010 Nissan GT-R35 Spec-V

nissssssaaaaannn GTR r35
Quote from R34GTR :A trusty source has told me the last two cars in the pack will be the 2009 Ferrari 599XX and the 2010 Nissan GT-R35 Spec-V

Yup, tis correct
Anyone got a link?
Never mind, I've seen the spy shot. Definitely looks like a GTR.

Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Never mind, I've seen the spy shot. Definitely looks like a GTR.

looks that way, it even has two small lumps on the bonnet where there are two air intakes on the gtr
I am so writing to T10 now begging them to delay it for the next DLC.
Just finished and put up my version of the LFS logo on the storefront. Colored version under "Live for Speed." There's also a black background and white lettering combo and a white lettering and black background combo (under names "LFS blackwhite" and "LFS whiteblack").

I'll probably make a few more color variations if anyone asks. Gamertag is daknes69.
Quote from Rappa Z :Just finished and put up my version of the LFS logo on the storefront. Colored version under "Live for Speed." There's also a black background and white lettering combo and a white lettering and black background combo (under names "LFS blackwhite" and "LFS whiteblack").

I'll probably make a few more color variations if anyone asks. Gamertag is daknes69.

Come on, take some photos and put them on here for those of us that don't have FM3
another spy shot, people seem to think its a F1 car...
Quote from mutt107 :another spy shot, people seem to think its a F1 car...

Its the Aston Martin LMP
Maybe a Caparo T1?
Photoshop anyone?
cant wait for tomorrow just need to make £10 so i can buy 5mil credits
Quote from brt900 :cant wait for tomorrow just need to make £10 so i can buy 5mil credits

huh?
Quote from danowat :3 words

HUBBA HUBBA DROOLLLLLLL

I've seen that car in real i dont like it so much the S63 AMG looks better
Yea BRT what are you talking about because I've got lots of real money lying around and practically nothing in forza.
okay, i did the towel trick on my 360. it worked. for 15mins though. it was enough time to fall in love with the demo... i want the full game nawww....
nobody believes me when i say it works :P
Quote from logitekg25 :nobody believes me when i say it works :P

it does! but it didn't fix the problem ! =(

i will open it in the next few days to remove those nasty band-aid alike thingies and replace them by some pennies. =)

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG