The online racing simulator
Kimi Räikkönen signs with Citroën Red Bull rally team
Vettel to Mercedes in 2011, Kimi replaces him at Red Bull. Probably wouldn't get very good odds for that but it would be worth a bet.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Vettel to Mercedes in 2011, Kimi replaces him at Red Bull. Probably wouldn't get very good odds for that but it would be worth a bet.

I don´t know if that is realistic, but Vettel and Rosberg at Merceds would rock!

Sad that Kimi won´t be on Mercedes next year he is a fast driver and cool guy. But I am looking forward how he will be at the rallys.
lol, what he´s thinking?
Loeb looks old with Kimi in the same frame.
#7 - garph
Quote from manneF1 :lol, what he´s thinking?

Probably something like, "I'm Kimi Räikkönen. I can try any motorsport I want and get into a good team. I think I'll try rallying.".

Who wouldn't do that if they could?
Anyone see Kimi's crash in WRC? Damn, that had to hurt a little.
Quote from Dygear :Anyone see Kimi's crash in WRC? Damn, that had to hurt a little.

Remember what country he is from, he has probably had crashes far worse than that rushing to some girls house or down the pub before it closes, that's why they are all such good drivers in Finland.
mhm, i now have a reason to watch WRC. =)

i hope he goes to RBR F1 in 2011 though
Looks like I will be the only one here, but fingers crossed from me. I'd just love to see him doing this.
IMO it's a good thing, Kimi's doing what he wants, kind of like the 60s, F1 one week, Sportscars the next, rallying the next and so on
I thought Kimi drove in the 2009 season and he ended up dropping out?
Quote from stonedome :I thought Kimi drove in the 2009 season and he ended up dropping out?

He drove all of 2009
Quote from BlueFlame :He drove all of 2009

I think Stonedome was talking about WRC. Kimi entered the Rally of Finland and was running 4th in the GrpN/IRC class before crashing out.
lol

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG