The online racing simulator
Last Lap Motorsports Signings and News
(345 posts, closed, started )
Quote from CSF :Who knew this would happen eh.

We want to see if Buzzn is a good driver and a fair one. If he isn't hell get the boot at his 1st mistake. Again it wasnt his fault that GSR was Dq'ed from GTAL..... one of his teammates was under a different licsence name.
#52 - CSF
You missed the joke. Never mind.
Quote from Bmxtwins :.......

Well it is in my place now to say tnx for the opportunity there aint many teams that dare to give me a shot

I will proof that i`m clean :
GL, Kjetil and LLM!
We'll need our luck to grab some fast drivers and hopefully get respected. Thnx guys
Quote from Bmxtwins :We'll need our luck to grab some fast drivers and hopefully get respected. Thnx guys

You've already taken the first step
Gl guys, you've got the spirit and enthusiasm.
Quote from Bmxtwins :.................get respected. Thnx guys

The fast drivers arent going to make you have earned more respect.
Respect you get by clean actions, nice attitude and most of all since its a race sim clean on track.

Like Astroboy I was thinking you were on the right way but seeing the post now from LFSnoob I have mine doubts. Anyway good luck.
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins
-
(Mustangman759) DELETED by Mustangman759
Fail team!
Quote from JPeace :you see, even after all ive said and critisized about the team, i dont think they are, i think they should definatly be in some more leagues, to but themselves on the map, and stop reacting to the taunts of some pretty low life forum members here.

keep it up [LLM]

Well im just saying from what ive seen. Leader bmx is actualy not that bad ive meet him couple of times, but his members are another story..

Keep it up [LMM]
[QUOTE=Mustangman759;1322831]-10QUOTE]
But deep in your heart, you agree. But since BMX is your HomieYO!
You want to be cool and be on his side.
I agree with Niko and the fact that this team is just 1 big heap of Fail.
I always race Single Seaters. You invited me to come over to your ''usual'' combo. Aston with a GTR. I bloody hate cars like the FXR. Yet, i was 2 seconds faster then you in my first lap on that combo!

If there was a way to voteban a team, I'd say; /voteban [LLM]
Being I was an Ex member of [LLM] there not much I should say but I'm going too.

[LLM] Last Lap Motorsports is a good team and has some good ideas going but I too agree that they need to be more strict with who they let in there team. some of the memebers they now have I wouldn't touch with a ten foot poll. nothing agaist then team but unless they drop the no goods and start recruting members that has some experience in racing then I can only see this team lasting another six months to a year.

BMX I hope maybe you will take what I this posted to heart and start looking for more experienced drivers. I'm not going to tell you who but there are a few good drivers that has experience in racing on LFS that are now what I call Team-Less or Free Agents. I'd start searching and see who might want to help you bring [LLM] to the point you want it to be. I know this team can be as good as Core and could even get better if they practice more. You have a server and yet I don't see none of you use. To me thats a waste.
Quote from ghostrider83 :......I know this team can be as good as Core and could even get better if they practice more.....

:ices_rofl:ices_rofl

Which part did I miss ?. How the heck can you compare LLM with Core ?.
#64 - Zay
Honestly, every single team member I have met from [LLM], and bmx, are all clean, fair, and nice people. I really see a lot of potential in this team, and no, I do not belive they would ''harass'' anyone. Keep it up guys.

zay
thanks for the kind words Weed(ales_m) and gr zay (and for kind words)
#66 - Zay
hehe no prob
Quote from Ales_M :Well im just saying from what ive seen. Leader bmx is actualy not that bad ive meet him couple of times, but his members are another story..

Keep it up [LLM]

Yeah he is another story (coughs) mustang (coughs)

atleast spell the tag right :P

@ghost:

Why would I take YOUR advice, you cant even keep a team open for a week, mines been here for almost a year.
-
-
MaukaZ takes 3rd at the KY3 speedsims FOX event after a few drivers are penalized after originaly finishing 4th.
-
Quote from Bmxtwins :MaukaZ takes 3rd at the KY3 speedsims FOX event after a few drivers are penalized after originaly finishing 4th.

w00t ? I havent heard a word of this :eye-poppi

But nice
Gratz to thw whole of LLM for their first podium since my departure
Quote from MaukaZ :w00t ? I havent heard a word of this :eye-poppi

But nice

Well you did pretty well anyways before the penalties...
Dragging down other drivers wont make you look any better
-
Quote from MaukaZ :w00t ? I havent heard a word of this :eye-poppi

But nice

Congrats
Quote from Mustangman759 :its ment out of gest burnout i told okeefe that on MSN already

Burnout's right it ain't to cool dragging down other drivers, especially on a public forum like here.

Just my .02 cents!!!
Quote from Mustangman759 :its ment out of gest burnout i told okeefe that on MSN already

You know weed was saying your the problem right.
This thread is closed

Last Lap Motorsports Signings and News
(345 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG