The online racing simulator
i have video no sound
We're back!
My tracker says that it is:
Round 1 of 6
Kyoto GP long

But everything else seems to be okay Nice to have broadcast
just starting watching this and its all fine and looks perfect
Quote from dekojester :We got the start of the SO round.

We missed the KY round.

We missed the WE round start.

I wasn't at the SO round.

I think I must be a curse. Oh well, after this round, you won't hear me on MoE saturdays anymore.

EDIT: we have contacted multiBC and they are working on the issue, expecting a report in around 5-10 minutes from now iirc

o sorry but still
and thanks for broadcast again
BTW, If you have any questions for me and Deko to answer just stick it in here and we'd be more than happy to answer.
''My laptop is *BEEP*! I'm sorry,*beep*.'' lol I've been watching it for about half an hour,gogogo estonians.
SPDO = little white dog?
I ahve to admit that advert got me off guard. Why do they have a little white dog?
I literally can't believe what Wilko just said. HOLY CRAP. As soon as I go away...
Funny broadcasting.
everythings perfect
Technically perfect. The rude jokes leave much to be desired.
I've spent more time answering the phone from annoyed mums based on the terrible language on the stream than I have investigating protests today
hi
Quote from [DUcK] :hi

Do the "They suck" part again like previous time

Commentators: stop picking on our GT2 damn it.
Wait until our "GTAL GT2 generation" races in MoE.....

haha, i think it was actually 'suckers', which passo the gronk thought it something else
Quote from [DUcK] :haha, i think it was actually 'suckers', which passo the gronk thought it something else

Now! Spdo is in the gravel! Say it
loved the commentating today, nice job
Good racing, good broadcast, thanks again!

10 seconds away from the win...
good job guys, commentary gave me a laugh when not racing
Just so everyone knows, the download will be available....sometime. It's going to have an extra hour or so of nothing, so if you want to wait till about Monday or tuesday, I'll download the 'cast and cut out the extraneous stuff and upload it to my blip.tv page and you can download it from there.

d
Quote from GianniC :Good racing, good broadcast, thanks again!

10 seconds away from the win...

yah, if i didn't fall asleep in my second stint we woulda won... oh well
Quote from [DUcK] :yah, if i didn't fall asleep in my second stint we woulda won... oh well

Well if you tell me to do 3 stins, I do 3 and we win Bah, no we don't, fakin 45% rule
haha ye and since your wheel broke, maybe it might have broken half way through stint #3 :o

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG