The online racing simulator
Congratulations Arox123...
(97 posts, closed, started )
Its someone elses setup from a different track
I remember Maddin or someone else had a WR in SO with wall clip, someone here in forums told it and he uploaded new WR with no wall-brushin'.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :LMAO "the wall slowed me down" no it didn't, hitting the wall makes the last split more consistant, your not braking for it (or it doesn't seem like so) and your getting the widest possible line into the last corner...

if he's touching the wall, and HLVC isn't picking it up, shouldn't the lap be invalidated?
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :If anyone wants a go, heres his setup

EDIT: It's SO3 :\

Thats NickC's setup rigth?
Then again, its mine, because rigth before he got his wr at SO6, he had my set.
But the set you got now is not the set i am using for so3 atm

BTW! I am home now, so i am going to beat the crap out of my prev lap
w00t, Arrowcart4 has 89(?) WR

Arox makes one and we should fire some rockets
What is an arox?
O M G. You're all(well...some atleast,idc) crying because of a wall clip. It is a WR,deal with it.

Gratz Arox,do some more WR's and pwn 'em.
Quote from Fuse5 :start a blog or something

hahahahah nice!!!

LelUx have a WR in so3-uf1 doing the same
I have no problem with small brushes on walls being allowed, but this is a bit rediculous, you full on whacked it and it still let you continue the lap.

Just hope that it gets fixed at some point to stop this discussion from happening in the future!
Many gratz Arox, I know how much you wanted it

And wow guys, you're being so rude, give him a break.
He wanted it, he got it!
/care face.

You e-peen has just grown by 5cm.
O hai, he is my team mate, so it's ok for me, I can see it isn't for you all, it is normal.

Congrats Jarl Teien a.k.a Arox!
Wallriding is not good for your health and car

Had a try just for fun and did 0:27.34 without haxs
I don't quite get this.. sure, I couldn't care less for the WR, but what actually anoys me is all this whining. Move allong eh?

We can argue back and forth til we are old if it's morally right or not, but it's possible, he's using it... move your rant on the devs for making it possible then

I guess.. gratz Arox, please do it clean next time, and for the ones that whines - move allong please, no need to use more energy on flamewar.
Quote from Stiggie :I believe he's already got a few WR's. Probably by speedhacking anyway, as that's what he usually does.

In defence of Arox, he gave up speedhacking a long time ago. We had previously permanently banned him from NDR Events for being a known speedhacker. We gave him a chance and lifted the ban, and he's raced fairly (don't quote me on this - I don't turn up at all our events :rolleyes ever since.
I have to admit that AroX has NEVER used any kind of speedhack after our little incident... (the same counts for me...)

Congrats AroX!
Congratulations Arox, it's nice to see that despite everyone giving you crap on the forums, that you can hold your head high and beat them.

Well done.
Thanks guys
Quote from PioneerLv :O hai, he is my team mate, so it's ok for me, I can see it isn't for you all, it is normal.

Congrats Jarl Teien a.k.a Arox!

At least you recognize your bias.
I don´t understand. Really you feels good doing this?
Quote from ErAri :I don´t understand. Really you feels good doing this?

Do you feel better after posting that?
EDIT: Sorry, I only did a question
...and people say that I'm too harsh on LFS's retarded damage system
Quote from ErAri :EDIT: Sorry, I only did a question

Do not worry, I still love you
This thread is closed

Congratulations Arox123...
(97 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG