The online racing simulator
All are nice edited pics
Quote from floodan :simple edit, I still failed. hehe

picture

Oh ! Brake calipers are static ! Nice
But we can see the tyre structures who don't move ?
I prefer simple pics
Attached images
LFS 2009-12-04 16-49-53-15.jpg
Quote from stickylfs :Me too. Nice one

+1. That's the beauty of racing.
As real as possible without modding and ruining the background.
For Takumi_lfs
Attached images
Takumi_Edited.jpg
The shadows are wrong
Quote from Takumi_lfs :You mean that they have to be paralel?

No, not that. Look at the tree shadows, you'll notice. Dunno how to explain.
i think they are either barely in the wrong dirrection, or not quite dark enough?
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :No, not that. Look at the tree shadows, you'll notice. Dunno how to explain.

I don't think I used the right technique.

I just copied the trees, burnt them and tried to make them looks like shadows.
My quick edits...again
Attached images
nospeedlimit.jpg
oszamethods.jpg
reborn.jpg
urban.jpg
Quote from LFSn00b :and the oversized bf1 tyremarks

FYI, they were already on the image.

Also, why do you have to act like an immature child when critisising the picture? "0MGZORZ, BL00M RAPE LAWL".

I respect feedback and critisism from guys like Tomba, because they actually know what they're talking about when it comes to photoshop etc. and can deliver in a mature fashion.
Quote from ASR Sanchez :My quick edits...again

The blur is wrong. If you want to make it look very good without any wholes or no proper blur around the car, you have to make double layers before you cut the car out. Then you add the motion blur to your old, first layer, and the duplicated background. Then you won't have it like it disappears around the car. You can see it a lot around XFR, but FXR you tried to hide it with normal blur. + no blur behind windows in XFR picture.

Other than that, pictures are quite okay, but they lack AA.
From VLR /LFS Magazine:

Quote from andRo. :The blur is wrong. If you want to make it look very good without any wholes or no proper blur around the car, you have to make double layers before you cut the car out. Then you add the motion blur to your old, first layer, and the duplicated background. Then you won't have it like it disappears around the car. You can see it a lot around XFR, but FXR you tried to hide it with normal blur. + no blur behind windows in XFR picture.

Other than that, pictures are quite okay, but they lack AA.

Thanks for infos AndRo! I will use this sugesstions for my future pictures. The AA is set 4x..that is the max AA which is allowed with this pretty slow videocard.
Quote from Lynce :From VLR /LFS Magazine:

omg, this is just ... dunno, sayin' awesome is kinda not enough. Perfect! Me loves.
Quote from mysho :omg, this is just ... Dunno, sayin' awesome is kinda not enough. Perfect! Me loves.

+100
Les dejo mi pic wachos!
You should not post illegal car modifications here.
i diddnt even notice it
or maybe he edited in
Quote from PioneerLv :Maybe it's a glitch.

Ye, a glitch that made hood disapear, and he saw that moment
Quote from bmwe30m3 :Ye, a glitch that made hood disapear, and he saw that moment

... and that made the engine appear

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG