The online racing simulator
T7R Sign one more
(19 posts, started )
T7R Sign one more
With all the contracts signed and handed in, and all personal details confirmed, it is, well with GREAT pleasure to announce the Driver line up.

http://www.triple7racing.co.uk ... =&order=0&thold=0

We would have a picture, but you would need an extra wide angle lense, so instead, head on over to here and read the news for yourself.

Thanks for Reading

Regards

Fordman
Arghh... have to be registered on your forum to view the topic .....
Quote from Tweaker :Arghh... have to be registered on your forum to view the topic .....

no it was just a wrong link - it's ok now ;-)
Quote from Tweaker :Arghh... have to be registered on your forum to view the topic .....

Sry, my bad

Damn BBO beat me to it
#5 - P1lot
Congrats T7R, I see you've persuaded Hoffmann to join you also
(Saw there was a 'Hoffmann' server last night, ahh just like old times)
Hope you all enjoy a fun time
always good news mates, best of luck for you all, and enjoy your new team Hoffman

Regards
seem to be going strong .. great team you got there guys... I see you signed Seaweed and Hoffman... i have not raced them in ages!!!
#8 - LawVS
...you certainly got a good lineup now Ford
Cheers Guys.
nice one, now all u need is tristancliffe
Stop it Will :P

You keep trying to get me into T7R!!! I do love them all (in a manly way, grrrrr), but I like vMax (even if we are not the greatest team, yet :P)

Besides, Fordie wouldn't have me anyway. T7R can't afford the hacksaw damage repairs I'd cause...
HA HA.

Signing some great LFS Drivers - £250,000
Paying for TristanCliffe Repairs - £500,000
Seeing him carry out the repairs - Priceless
LMAO. i would gladly donate a hacksaw or 500 just to see what happens...
Quote from franky500 :LMAO. i would gladly donate a hacksaw or 500 just to see what happens...

No need the movie is around here somewhere rofl
Quote from tristancliffe :Stop it Will :P

You keep trying to get me into T7R!!! I do love them all (in a manly way, grrrrr), but I like vMax (even if we are not the greatest team, yet :P)

Besides, Fordie wouldn't have me anyway. T7R can't afford the hacksaw damage repairs I'd cause...

You and me both Tristan. If I wasn't a team leader I'd wish to be in T7R. It's tempting! >< but I have my own dirty dozen to deal which is great also!
if i wasnt a team leader i would want to aswell

oh, hang on...
Why don't you and I take T7R over Laws? By Force. Will can help. Somehow...

Race for Pinks
Seaweed's my little play thing How's life in Groby? Thought so..

T7R Sign one more
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG