The online racing simulator
Quote from BlueFlame :...... No words can describe this naivety.

Why am i being naive ****face? Do you even know what it means? Better fire up google boy! Go back to your hole, why do you even come here? You don't like us and we don't like you
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Why am i being naive ****face? Do you even know what it means? Better fire up google boy! Go back to your hole, why do you even come here? You don't like us and we don't like you

You think there's new cars already? What hole are YOU from. You think that the new cars wouldn't have already been posted on here if they were already released? You obviously think that because YOU don't have a clue, that nobody else does either, there would be a whole thread about the new cars, as there was last year. Why would it be any different now?

Oh, and you're quite clearly from Manchester, cos you're a tosser like the rest of your lot.
Quote from BlueFlame :You think there's new cars already? What hole are YOU from. You think that the new cars wouldn't have already been posted on here if they were already released? You obviously think that because YOU don't have a clue, that nobody else does either, there would be a whole thread about the new cars, as there was last year. Why would it be any different now?

Your just overreacting about nothing, i have more of a clue than you do, just because you know something someone else has overlooked doesn't mean you can react like the typical arsehole you are, you've had it done to yourself plenty of times so you should know better, your the one that knows jack shit. So do us all a favour and GTFO

Maybe they wouldn't be completely new cars but what a dumb **** i am for thinking they might take this testing oppertunity to test new parts, i mean, what team does that? Some stupid ass one for sure, maybe we have the new Ross Brawn right here in the forum everyone. Or not!
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Maybe they wouldn't be completely new cars but what a dumb **** i am for thinking they might take this testing oppertunity to test new parts, i mean, what team does that? Some stupid ass one for sure, maybe we have the new Ross Brawn right here in the forum everyone. Or not!

RedBull appear to be trying something I haven't seen before. What this is for I do not know

A small win for Pearcy? lol

And another win, for me this time, Bianchi has been signed by ferrari!
Looks like its measuring the aero forces on the front wing. Looks like some sort of newton meter.
Sounds about right Gav, can't find any other advantage it would give apart for keeping the wing on when it takes a knock

Theres never a win with BlueLame, only a loss because now he'll be on my arse waiting for me to slip up but atleast ive got a life, hopefully he'll take my advice and jump off a bridge but i doubt it, he owns himself 90% of the time anyway.
Quote from Gav190 :Looks like its measuring the aero forces on the front wing. Looks like some sort of newton meter.

other than that it looks like a tethering device which prevents the front wing from shaking and probably flexing. it's a flashback from the early 90's without that thing on top though.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Sounds about right Gav, can't find any other advantage it would give apart for keeping the wing on when it takes a knock

Theres never a win with BlueLame, only a loss because now he'll be on my arse waiting for me to slip up but atleast ive got a life, hopefully he'll take my advice and jump off a bridge but i doubt it, he owns himself 90% of the time anyway.

To be fair, you did ask for pictures of the new cars. Not pictures from the test session, or pictures of the latest parts fitted to the cars.
Does that warrent his response though? I know i asked for cars but i meant new wings etc or anything new.
You were naive asking for new cars in December. You didn't ask for new parts. We can't tell what you meant if you write something different. And you started with the abuse, like "****face".

If you are going to complain about being mistreated, then probably best not to be the one that starts it...
Im not complaining at all, he started it with his attitude in his reply, i can take more than i give. He has something against pretty much everyone on this forum so why is he still here? He obviously doesn't enjoy it here, just wants to cause trouble and get people to bite.

**** me, everyone needs to calm down, it was a simple overlooked mistake and won't let it drop, nothing better to do?
Quote from tristancliffe :You were naive asking for new cars in December.

But father christmas is real, isn't he?

Blueflame did kind of start on you there, but I think he has his 'time of the month' sometimes.
Sounds like complaining. His attitude was far less than yours. He does have a chip on his shoulder with some people - don't we all! - but you did start the 'abuse and rudeness'.

Yes, I have plenty of things better to do thanks.

Yes, Santa is real. Keep telling yourself that. If you go on public transport whisper "Santa is real" over and over and over again until you get asked to leave the service
Quote from Senninha25 :other than that it looks like a tethering device which prevents the front wing from shaking and probably flexing. it's a flashback from the early 90's without that thing on top though.

on top of kates dirty sister?

xD
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Your just overreacting about nothing, i have more of a clue than you do, just because you know something someone else has overlooked doesn't mean you can react like the typical arsehole you are, you've had it done to yourself plenty of times so you should know better, your the one that knows jack shit. So do us all a favour and GTFO

Maybe they wouldn't be completely new cars but what a dumb **** i am for thinking they might take this testing oppertunity to test new parts, i mean, what team does that? Some stupid ass one for sure, maybe we have the new Ross Brawn right here in the forum everyone. Or not!

You missed out the important bit.
Quote from BlueFlame :
Oh, and you're quite clearly from Manchester, cos you're a tosser like the rest of your lot.

Go Go Daniel Riccccccciardo! Go Aussie!!!!
Quote from BlueFlame :You missed out the important bit.

Well i see your from the NW too, so why don't you get off your fat, nerdy ass and come say it to my face. Add me to msn, ill give you my address.
Or you could both shutup and get back on topic

Todays times:

Pos Driver Car Time Gap Laps
1. Paffett McLaren 1m18.718s 80
2. Hulkenberg Williams 1m19.184s + 0.466s 94
3. Ricciardo Red Bull 1m19.243s + 0.526s 93
4. Di Resta Force India 1m19.411s + 0.693s 58
5. Gutierrez Sauber 1m20.190s + 1.472s 68
6. Conway Brawn 1m20.222s + 1.504s 83
7. Ericsson Brawn 1m20.440s + 1.722s 37
8. Hildebrand Force India 1m20.517s + 1.799s 50
9. Bianchi Ferrari 1m20.585s + 1.868s 113
10. Di Grassi Renault 1m20.898s + 2.180s 55
11. Tung Renault 1m21.492s + 2.774s 67
12. Bortolotti Toro Rosso 1m21.761s + 3.043s 69
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Well i see your from the NW too, so why don't you get off your fat, nerdy ass and come say it to my face. Add me to msn, ill give you my address.

Why on Earth would I want to set my feet into the perimeter of the worst place in the UK? Maybe you should get MY address that way, you won't be on edge cos you won't have a gun pressed up your arse.
Ban these two clowns please
Renault is selling their team to Prodrive, but will continue to supply engines to the team until 2011 engine rule changes. Then the team will be Aston Martin with their own engines in 2012.

So 2012 will have Ferrari, McLaren, Mercedes and Aston Martin as full works teams.

BRING ON 2012!
Not yet confirmed in any way.
Quote from BlueFlame :Why on Earth would I want to set my feet into the perimeter of the worst place in the UK? Maybe you should get MY address that way, you won't be on edge cos you won't have a gun pressed up your arse.

Cause maybe they'd sort you out?

sounds like you need it.

fefe.

Formula One Season 2010
(1980 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG