The online racing simulator
Police Lamborghini gallardo TOTALED
(43 posts, started )
theres definately a mark, well, more of a humungous dent on the front bumper, wouldn't know much about anything else personally lol
Well, like all police, they dispose their wrecked cars. I'll take it off their hands for umm... free. Their throwing it away anyway, right?
Quote from JO53PHS :Arguably medical vehicles are more important than the police, since someone's life is at risk.

Can you not think of any situations where police respond to situations where lives are at risk? :P Maybe not because of medical emergencies as with medical vehicles, but there are many many situations police respond to where there are lives may be at risk.
Fire fighters also respond to medical emergencies.
Everyone is trained for a specific reason when they join a force of their choice.
But that driver was just unlucky that a motorist didnt notice him.
Yes looking at the bumper that is a mk1 gallardo
Phew. At least it wasn't the LP560-4.

If the italian keep driving police cars like that, that one is gonna be next.
People still dont got the fact that its not the police driver's fault, but an idiot that didnt look before pulling out on the road.

Quote from Scrabby :
Guess most people can't ****ing read.
The driver needed to avoid a motorist leaving the petrol station!

Quote from Luke.S :Yes looking at the bumper that is a mk1 gallardo

Does the fact that it's an LP or a Gallardo really matter?

:rolleyes:
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Does the fact that it's an LP or a Gallardo really matter?

:rolleyes:

Yes, LP is soo much sexier and it shows the papers at their shit again, saying its a 200k car and putting a picture of a more expensive one in the article lol
well a 2004 gallardo coupe costs about £60k
Quote from Luke.S :well a 2004 gallardo coupe costs about £60k

WHAT! That's only $100,000! I'd cruise in one of those!
Yeah, that's only $100k! I'm sure i could find that ammount from behind my sofa...
the alloys look liek the ones off the lp very similar
There just later style ones sold on the face lifted Gallardo.

Police Lamborghini gallardo TOTALED
(43 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG