ill be drunk by the time so happy bday m8
Happy birhtday

:drink:
Xd
thankyou alls:huepfenic
#29 - Zay
welcome to our newest member!!!!
AStars|kevin.
He is a great drifter, and is the leader of the teams drifting organizatiion.
thanks,
zay
Good luck
#31 - Zay
thank you.
Alpinestars Motorsports is also welcoming AStars|Willsey!!
thanks,
zay
#32 - Zay
Hey guys, 2 more fine gentlemen have made the team.
Welcome to Logitekg25(AStars|logitek), and EDC SlideTech(AStars|SlideTech).
Congratulations guys, and awesome trial runs
Thanks,
zay
Congrats on the new team members guys.
So when do we get to start competing against you in leagues?
#34 - Zay
Well, we are already racing(some races) in the MiniFBM series and albox and me hope to do most, if not all of the FOX on the run series races. And, when we grow we will take part in as many leagues as possible.

zay
Gl on the new members zay.
Nice guys, good luck.
grats, cya at Ky3 zay and o'keefe
#38 - Zay
#39 - Zay
Alpinestars Motorsports Restarting
Hello everyone. I have decided that since Alpinestars Motorsports has been running really slowly lately, I am going to do a 'restart' of the team. We are keeping all our members, but will keep our thread more updated, get a better website(soon-ish), get a 24/7 server(soon-ish), be on LFS more, and try out our members harder/keep in touch more, plus a whole bunch of other things to make the team better.

Well, lets start off with an 11th outa 28 people who started the race in LOTA earlier tonight. I also started the 1st race at BL1, but timed out.

So I'm off to bed now.
cya guys
zay
#40 - Zay
Hello people, just wanted to say that I'm in the middle of creating the new forum. Also,I would like to mention that for his great help Logitekg25 has become the new co manager and skinner of the team, since albox cant be very active. Also, I am in the middle of deciding which server we should go with, there is soo many choices

Anyway, Grats to logitek and thanks for your time everyone.
Zay
#41 - Zay
Hello people, tell me whatya think about the new forum! The only thing I cant figure out how to fix tho is the thing that says welcome to alpinestarsracingteam, or something like that, cuz It just went like that 4 some reason
Anywho, heres the link:

http://www.alpinestarsracingteam.freeforums.org/

Thanks,
zay
very nice
#43 - Zay
Well, I guess we can say that LOTA went alright last night, the result was nothing special, but atleast I still have no weight for next race
Anywhow, I qualified 9th with only 6 tenths seperating me from the leader. The race got off to a fairly good start, but I started dropping back, which wasnt good. I then made my pitstop with fuel and tires, got out on the track and did a long run, some minor mistakes, but I was still somewhere in the top 10. But here is the one big mistake I regret: I forgot to set change tires to 90%! They were still set to always, so that wasted alot of time, but I still got 11th.

Thanks for the time,
zay
i would have gotten last

zay, PM me
Atleast you aren't a fepic ail :P
i actually am pretty fepic ail lately.....i have gotten worse on the xrg and xfg because in IHR somehow i lost ability for xrg so now i am xfg which i cant drive for shiz...so now both cars i suck at, and the fbm, well....im not too bad with that i dont think
#47 - Zay
Hello everyone, just some updates. I will be buying a server from alienserve soon. Also, feel free to register on the forum, and in LOTA on thursday lets hope I dont make a fepic ail!
Thanks,
zay
zay respond to the PM's, i sent alot lol sorry
these are the skins i have made so far for Astars.....the helmet one is just bad...did not put much effort into it because nobody really looks at your helmet...(and i have a black window tint so i cant see helmets anyways...)

the uf1 was without any reference skin, the xfg was out of boredam, and the xrg was done fast but i was listening to music so i was motivated

theres also an Astars glove i made, but idk how to make a cmx of it
Attached images
Untitled.jpg
#50 - Zay
Hey guys, just a race report from LOTA on thursday. Well, since I was watching my bros hockey game, Igot home two minutes before qualy ended, so I got im 1 lap, and qualified 2nd last(Fepic Ail). Then another guy showed up just before race start s i ended up starting third last .
So then the race started and I made my first pitstop early, and added 40% fuel and changed tires. I then ran roughly 30 mins before making my stop-go pitstop. That put my back down to around 15th, and by the end of the race I was up to 8th. But then since my right rear tire was so thin, and ready to blow, I had to back off for the last 3mins or so of the race. I then crossed the line in 9th place. So ye, my best finish so far this season in LOTA.
Anyway, thanks for reading,
zay

Alpinestars Racing Team
(59 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG