The online racing simulator
Quote from Timdpr :I suck at this, but I love it! Just broken the 2 minute barrier (not the only barrier I've broken.)

Downloaded it earlier today and got 2:00,9 so far, so be aware of a slow ghost trying to fit in between those gates.
Quote from Stefani24 :
What ski settings do you guys use?

honestly, after each PB i change set. why ? because i have ghost set to "next best" and so if the "next best" is going faster or overtakes me after the corners or smthng , i tune my set one or other way to be more similar with the ghost
1.57.8 got with these settings - Carve - 20 Grip - 30 Speed - 50
Ooh, something just clicked...into the 1:58s
Last five tries:

2:55
2:10
2:13
2:01
1:59

EDIT: Those were offine
Username: BlackEye
(Do I get invite ingame or on email I've registered?)

Good fun this little game .
Can't wait for some snow on Not-So-High-Mountains around here .

Edit: Never mind on the question, I've seen vari's edited first post of the '10 season with info.
I think I've send request for the LFS group, but I'm not sure.
I got about 2:01 with 21 27 settings.
I still have to get a decent run down though.

Gotcha Weeman...too bad .2 seconds missing for 1.59
I also Would like too join :P,

but it looks like there are some database errors
Got under 1:59 finally. I'm starting to like this track, tho it was boring me in the beginning.
Blackeye: got your application and accepted it

hotmail: got this message: The skier "hotmail" couldn't be invited. Are you registered?
Quote from Stefani24 :I got about 2:01 with 21 27 settings.
I still have to get a decent run down though.

Gotcha Weeman...too bad .2 seconds missing for 1.59

Oh raging, need to get back on now to beat you
Grr, im still trying to figure out the top of the mountain all that twisty stuff i just cant seem to find the right line.
The bottom of the mountain is my bitch though.
right trudinarbo, more than 13 hours of skiing for you already...you crazy you
Perhaps it's the account from last season

Anyhoo, flags... Do they give some boost when you _(don't know right word to use here... brush?)_ them, or is it my imagination?
yes, it's his account from last season, but it's counting only this season's times, so he really skii'ed that much already.

no boost through flags, you only have to hit them sometimes to get the best line.
Groeden is out, time to move to Italy.

Very difficult is this track, i'm usually fast on the top, but suck on the rest of track. Those sharp curves are killing my nerves.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG