The online racing simulator
umm, go into options, after pressing the whole center button thing....contorller settings, and set the racing games settings to low sensitivity

not too sure because i dont have an xbox, but i did it over my friends house
Quote from logitekg25 :umm, go into options, after pressing the whole center button thing....contorller settings, and set the racing games settings to low sensitivity

not too sure because i dont have an xbox, but i did it over my friends house

Ban
Quote from sinbad :But he can't buy it.

Oh, he's not an LCE user?

I thought he was.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :I have this loghitec drive Fx wheel but somehow ingame its way to sensitive does anyone know how to fix this.

i have tried allot of different settings and failed.

There is a small black button on the front of the wheel, near the Dpad, hit it a few times, u will feel the difference

bmw one looks a bit fake, in the headlight area, but all the rest are :jawdrop:
Not really, they're proof that if you add enough motion blur, you can't see shitty textures or the low-poly tracks at all.
^^ Was that comment was really needed?

I love the last image, got it as my background, ashame its so small
Quote from beefyman666 :Theres a slightly bigger version of it at the link below.

http://forums.forzamotorsport. ... 4/ShowThread.aspx#3301664

I hope Zeek wasn't trying to pass it on as his own.

Nope I wasn't there all by Waider but I wanted to post em here since he only post them on lfsD and the whole world needs to see them since there epic!

Edit: Last one was posted by Spin on the other forum and he said his friend took it so I guess thats the guy on forza forum

and heres the link to the forum if anyone wants to post pics there

http://www.lfsdrift.net/index.php?topic=2114.0
Some shots of the evo.

Attached images
Forza (2).jpg
Forza2 (2).jpg
Forza3 (2).jpg
Forza5 (1).jpg
Haha, the grill texture and modelling looks hideous.
The track looks ridiculously cartoony (look at those barriers, they're wavy like from a looney toons cartoon or something), and the grill is disgusting, and... yeah, it's uhly.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :The track looks ridiculously cartoony (look at those barriers, they're wavy like from a looney toons cartoon or something), and the grill is disgusting, and... yeah, it's uhly.

u dont like forza 3 we al know that so stay away from this thread and let us have fun.
I can post where ever I want. Additionally, I'm making comments that are constructive (pointing out what's wrong and why), rather than simply going "EW THAT'S SHIT".

Also, I'll elaborate why the grill is disgusting... it looks like a grill texture on a black background (with NO transparency) which makes it look like there's no detail at all. Not good compared to GT5 or even LFS (look at the RAC... stuff underneath the grill!).
How are your posts constructive when all you do is down talk forza whilst inserting any available <gt5 is better because> type comments
I'm criticizing it in a manner that's logical (pointing out what looks wrong), I didn't make any "GT is better" comments, and I didn't have any unbased points of issue either. I stated my opinion, backed it up with some evidence.

I'm pretty sure that's being constructive. An unconstructive post would simply be "LULZ FORZA SUCKS".. I'm giving some evidence to back up my statements.
dawesdust is right and, for once, his critisism is somewhat well founded. I agree that the grill looks pretty bad for the reasons dawesdust stated. However, I find that the sceneries in those Evo shots look infinitely better than anything I've seen posted in the GT5 thread (talking about scenery/track surroundings, not cars obviously). Then again, it's been a while since I've set foot in the GT5 thread.
I'm sorry that we're playing a bad game which looks cartoony and I'm sorry that the grill of the Evo sucks. You are right, let us play our cartoon game now. I think we all heard that the graphics of this game suck compared to Gt5 and I agree, but it seems that none of you guys stop with it. We don't have any choice other than forza 3 on the xbox360.
Quote from Bose321 :modelling looks hideous.

Can't see anything wrong with the modelling (not that there's much to model on a souped up box.)
Quote from beefyman666 :I can gift you one. I'll send you a friend request so I can gift it.

Edit: Maybe not.

Sorry JJ.

np, thx for offering.

Add me anyway I have not much friends on XBOX Live.
Quote from JJ72 :np, thx for offering.

Add me anyway I have not much friends on XBOX Live.

whats your name on xbox live?

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG