The online racing simulator
There are points in live where I lose my faith in mankind, and one was reading the last 1 1/2 pages
.....no need to be a racist (thats the term right?) [bad word]
What? Is emo a race?
no jakg...and actually jewish is considered a race, so you never know now adays
Quote from Klutch :Just a tad.

Hehe. Everyone loves a girl that takes control

As for everyone giving you shit for being "emo" or "goth", it's total bullshit (which i'm sure you know already), and they should really grow up and appreciate the fact that different people have different tastes.

Nice to see a fellow emo giving motivational support. 'Tis lovely to see so it is.
Nice to see you've hopped onto the hater bandwagon, have a good one.
Quote from brandons48 :Hehe. Everyone loves a girl that takes control

I'm usually the one in control, so it was a bit of a shock when she handcuffed me LOL

Quote from brandons48 :As for everyone giving you shit for being "emo" or "goth", it's total bullshit (which i'm sure you know already), and they should really grow up and appreciate the fact that different people have different tastes.

Couldn't care less.
If i wasn't comfortable with myself i wouldn't have posted a picture up of myself.
Quote from brandons48 :Nice to see you've hopped onto the hater bandwagon, have a good one.

Have a good what?

Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Wrist slitting/bondage session

Of course! Silly me. Wouldn't mind a go at the latter...
Quote from brandons48 :Nice to see you've hopped onto the hater bandwagon, have a good one.

Damn, you are sensitive. I thought it was only with me but looks like you react like that to every post.

It's a forum, lighten up and play along.
Art museum!
Attached images
Billede081.jpg
Billede079.jpg
Billede075.jpg
Your parking style sucks
He overshot a bit there.
not me tbh. my friend. I drive a red almera :P
a red almera with a 'hood tint' window. dark plastic bag and duct tape are an awesome method to reduce weight.
A paper bag on your head is,on the other hand,a good way not to be ashamed in public
Quote from Biohazard :a red almera with a 'hood tint' window. dark plastic bag and duct tape are an awesome method to reduce weight.

I got a new window! Maan thats awesome!
you should have kept the hood style window and replace the car around it
Random.
Attached images
14539_185649866309_766831309_2880210_1976251_n.jpg

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG