The online racing simulator
Sometimes comedy gets lost cross-culture. Maybe in Norway putting real people's names on cartoon characters is the height of comedic wit. Don't get it myself.

But the other problem is that sometimes it's an in-joke, and these definitely shouldn't be posted. People need to remember that if they've been chatting to friends, not everyone in the world knows what they're actually talking about. Or cares.
Quote from zeugnimod :What is it with eejits saying that something isn't funny and that the poster therefore is "failing"?

It's fine if you didn't laugh about it but I'm sure there is someone who finds it funny. Just keep it to yourself and don't destroy this thread once again.

I... love you again
Why cant you guys just shut the f*** up? Dont kill another thread..

Attached images
arox copy.jpg

When I said to my friend that Twilight is shit, she never spoke to me again for a week.....
Quote from DevilDare :When I said to my friend that Twilight is shit, she never spoke to me again for a week.....

Lol , i give you respect points for saying that , because i totaly agree Twilight fans are total idiots... Check out the video "Twilight Fans Get Punked" this proves that they are IDIOTS.
russian drunk yoga...
Attached images
russian_drunk_yoga.jpg
-
(Velociround) DELETED by Velociround

Click the pic for full size
YouTube has so unpredictable captcha's.
Attached images
wat.png
My own (probably unfunny and crappily edited) attempt at a funny picture

Just... dont say anything
Attached images
IAMGAY.JPG
34.JPG
dude, you do this on purpose right? or you just dont have life-friends etc?
Quote from aroX123 :
Just... dont say anything

You are really making it hard not to say anything.. Just... i don't know, just stop posting, and enjoy other funny pictures without your 'contribution'.
Well lets be thankful that he does seem to have mastered the technological marvel that is IMG tags, so lets not underestimate the awsomeness, as there is an outlandish chance that he may make something that is an epic win one day, by way of a fluke or otherwise!
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG