The online racing simulator
its brazil,but u could use with anything,of course converting is...
Quote from Loko VEN :Second test! Monster Skin "LAST". again 45min aprox.

C&C are wellcome.

P.D: sorry for double post.

Is it original FZR? I see something between FZR and Nissan 350Z :o
Quote from Loko VEN :Second test! Monster Skin "LAST". again 45min aprox.

C&C are wellcome.

P.D: sorry for double post.

same as mustang:no headlights,no brake disk ,rim is noisy.
but nice render
I had to render that
Attached images
render_fzr_402c.jpg
V-Ray
Yeah, I say "TEST" lol. Need fix that things, but i was testing the light and reflect, Have a headlight but have "overbright" ummm too much reflect I say.
Ok testing with my mazda 3. I think looks great.

C&C are wellcome.
Attached images
Mazda3.jpg
Quote from Loko VEN :Ok testing with my mazda 3. I think looks great.

C&C are wellcome.

looks great. light is very nice

but MOMO is not flat.
make the text flat, or leave the text away

=================================================================
great renders Gus.. i like it
Quote from Gustix :

Really nice, Gu.
Just change the angle of your car in the first image. It doesn't seem real.
Quote from Gustix :

Awesome!

Some of the reflections look a bit odd though like on the front wing and the rear bumper in pic 1.
Its me again with a new download ! this time a more realistic light for the beloved scirocco! the lights have actual bulbs in it,which makes it even more realistic! at least i think
I hope you guys will like it,c&c welcome!
Thanks for leonardo555 for the rims.
The file includes textures for the light and brakes,you should have the textures for scirocco in the lfs viewer folder.
Here are some pics so you can see it and Download

EDIT: Updated download
Attached images
scirocco 09.jpg
scirocco 09#2.jpg
scirocco 09#3.jpg
scirocco 09#4.jpg
Love it. Can you like name all the materials, so it's easier for me to make it to VRAY, or someting?
Quote from e2mustang :Its me again with a new download ! this time a more realistic light for the beloved scirocco! the lights have actual bulbs in it,which makes it even more realistic! at least i think

Very nice renders Mustang

light looks very real... great job.
thanks to both of you,im glad u like it.

Bose: let me see what i can do for you

EDIT: okay i changed the materials names into english if that what u meant. first post updated with new download
nice!! great job mus! I like it!

Mus if we dont have the "brazil" installed the material´s names say "missing materials" coz are brazil materials, if u say the names in orden is more easy to change the correct materials. (I think that bose try to say)
Quote from e2mustang :Its me again with a new download ! this time a more realistic light for the beloved scirocco! the lights have actual bulbs in it,which makes it even more realistic! at least i think
Thanks for leonardo55 for the rims.
The file includes textures for the light and brakes,you should have the textures for scirocco in the lfs viewer folder.

Stunning.

Please work on the rubber material a little more, as the tyres don't look like tyres. When I was into rendering I spent nearly ALL my time playing with the rubber, and eventually found settings (including displacement maps) that, at the time, I felt were better than anything else in the LFS scene. I'm sure I've since been surpassed, and I can't remember my settings anyway, but the tyres make or break a close up car image for me.

Your plastic (e.g. grille material or around the wing mirrors) needs to have much softer reflections too to give it a less glossy look. Unless you've done that on purpose - it doesn't look 'wrong' per se, but it doesn't look 'normal'.

Anyway, overall still top notch stunningness! Hope you don't mind the constructive criticism.
i dont mind at all as i know you are right. i just made it black like that real quick because its lineR32's scirocco model,and those items had the inside leather textures applied to them,and took me a while to recognize that it looked very wrong with those,so i just put black a material. The tires i didnt bother with this time,as i was focusing on the lights only. on my previous fzr model i played a lot with the tires,you may look at it(last page i think),i think they are pretty good looking i will try to fix this scene up tho. thanks again for everyone's comment

EDIT: Loko and bose! yeah it just clicked it will say that. but i dont know how could you see the names, in brazil it has names,i changed those to english. but all i can do is tell which material in the line is what for. so here is the pic of explonation. hope it helps.
Attached images
materials.jpg
Thanks for leonardo55 for the rims.

Really nice man, but it's leonardo555 not leonardo55
Thanks for leonardo555 for the rims.

Fine stuff mate, fine stuff
thanks for all!

here is a try
Attached images
try2.jpg
Nice try Mustang.

But the car is to big,
look to te lines in front of the car .

nice background.......

3D LFS renders