The online racing simulator
Quote from zeugnimod :Someone who wants to keep their PC for longer than some months?

Never clean the dust in my pc. So you want to say that my older comp which I used for almost 6 years living is "some months" according to you?
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Never clean the dust in my pc. So you want to say that my older comp which I used for almost 6 years living is "some months" according to you?

I want to say that this is a lie.

6 years without cleaning is impossible.
Dunno, my PC is a dogs age old (probably at least 6 years +), I've never cleaned the inside of it.
Quote from zeugnimod :I want to say that this is a lie.

I occasionally clean the dust out of the pc i have now (with a vacuum cleaner :razz, but the previous one lasted about five years with no cleaning at all (and it still ran fine by the time i've replaced it).
I don't think i could bring myself to not clean my computer for 6 years!

I remember forgetting to clean mine for about 6 months, and the ammount of dust in there after such a short time was incredible (although we do have 3 dogs, so that would of contributed i guess). The gap between the fan and CPU heatsink was covered in a thick layer of crap. So much so that i couldn't even see the heatsink through the fan.
Quote from zeugnimod :I want to say that this is a lie.

Whaha, I swear im not lying Its true, I never felt like cleaning inside my pc
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Whaha, I swear im not lying Its true, I never felt like cleaning inside my pc

You are very lucky then.
One of the thing i've noticed is that how much more quiet pc is after cleaning (it's 5 months since i last cleaned it and it is starting to irritate my ears again. My sister pc died probably for not being cleaned for over 3 years (P IV), as i've heard something overheated related... i'm not 100% sure though
:icon23:

Feedback welcome.
:sadbanana
Frenchy was waiting for a totally different reply.

Ohh, I like the 1st and 2nd, looks great.
Actually, i wasn't expecting any type of reply.

It is a shame that the compression is so bad when uploading the shots to FM.net. They looked sooo much nicer on my TV.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 ::icon23:
Feedback welcome.

4 and 6 are the best imo, Zoom in more, show more of the cars in the others, and use realistic settings
A xbox 360 wireles wheel, what would be a good price?

I would like to get a reply from kamkor, about what he paid for it.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :A xbox 360 wireles wheel, what would be a good price?

I would like to get a reply from kamkor, about what he paid for it.

I think they are about £50-60, if you have the money, go for it as it is probaly the best option for the price, I just read that they break alot?
Quote from lukelfs :I think they are about £50-60, if you have the money, go for it as it is probaly the best option for the price, I just read that they break alot?

Lets hope that if that happends MS wil fix it.

if they dont il stick to the gamepad.

Om nom nom.
Has anyone noticed how crazy the steering can get when you rewind a replay slowly?

I was trying to take a picture of one of my super-cool AAA rated mega drifts (which I didn't in the end), and as I was going backwards and forwards in the replay I noticed the steering doing completely different things in rewind than it does in forwards.

I didn't take the picture because for some reason it doesn't remove skidmarks and smoke if you rewind, and more so, it seems to leave skidmarks and make smoke in rewind as it would if somehow some magical stig-driver were actually driving the car in reverse gear. So if you go too far, go back and forth a few times, and then back a little bit, you have a load of skids marks and a fair bit of smoke just where your car is about to be.

Unless I missed a button to "reset" the skidmarks/smoke?
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :
It is a shame that the compression is so bad when uploading the shots to FM.net. They looked sooo much nicer on my TV.

I was talking about what you did to those poor cars, not the picture quality.
-
(Nathan_French_14) DELETED by Nathan_French_14
doesnt it come with instructions, and all of these different things one with img tags already

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG