The online racing simulator
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :I've spoken to them about it. They say it is there policy as using your current hard drive can apparently cause errors.

Really sucks as it's 2 years of save games down the drain.

I know with mine, when I took it back the guy in the shop swapped mine over. So he just opened a new xbox up and swapped the hard drives round so I got mine back.

I don't know about messing up but I know you can loose some data. I plugged my hard drive in a mates xbox and even though was on my GT i couldn't access the downloaded content or vip cars.
That'll be the DRM
Too late for it now. I just formatted my old drive and got the new'un. I would of spoken to xbox support, but i was stuck on hold for 35 minutes and was fed up, so went straight to game and got it swapped. Shall not be using them again though.
You phoned? Mad bugger, there's a web form you can use that gets a response pretty quickly
Does anybody else get a crash on Forza 3 when you go to Free Play > Quick Race > pick car VW Golf mk6, on the Sidewinder Layout I track (the long one)?
Quote from mr_x :Does anybody else get a crash on Forza 3 when you go to Free Play > Quick Race > pick car VW Golf mk6, on the Sidewinder Layout I track (the long one)?

Wow i get i to
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Wow i get i to

I'm getting random crashes now in Free Play - Just picked Hotlap > Focus RS > Tsukuba Circuit, once again resulted in a crash, as did RS200 on Sidewinder Layout I in hotlap.
Quote from Dajmin :You phoned? Mad bugger, there's a web form you can use that gets a response pretty quickly

Yup, you don't even need to speak to anyone, you can do it all over the internet and a courier comes to collect it
Quote from danowat :Yup, you don't even need to speak to anyone, you can do it all over the internet and a courier comes to collect it

That didn't work for me, though. You're supposed to get e-labels mailed to you within 24 hours to stick them on your box, but I didn't get anything. This seems to happen to quite a few people, apparently. Tried two times, then contacted support about it through a form on their site and their reply was that I had to contact them by phone. I did that and my box got picked up the next day.
Why is the RX spirit R on the car list but not in the showroom?
Fixed Xbox by removing the x-clamps and another big cooler which runs fine now
Attached images
DSC02584.JPG
DSC02586.JPG
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Why is the RX spirit R on the car list but not in the showroom?

Its a unicorn car, only available on the auction house
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Fixed Xbox by removing the x-clamps and another big cooler which runs fine now

i have the same case as you i think pc i mean
Quote from brt900 :i have the same case as you i think pc i mean

Takumi is using the original Xbox 360 case.
Heh, just figured out a new rrod fix since pens in the fans for the last 3 months has finally stopped working.....

Take any games/dvds out and turn the console upside down, Kneel hard as fk on the top(bottom?) of it and turn it on.....

Its also just brought my mates xbox back to life after packing in 6 months ago....

Has cleared the rrod every time in the last few days for me and my mates console hasnt rrod since doing it once......

Can anyone test this to see if its not just random luck thx......
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Takumi is using the original Xbox 360 case.

He clearly says "pc" in his post, so he's not talking about the Xbox.
I've got a question that I've been meaning to ask but always forgot: do the automatic transmissions really drive like automatic transmissions? Or is it just like a manual transmission except that the game shifts for you, like pretty much all other games?
Whats the difference?
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Fixed Xbox by removing the x-clamps and another big cooler which runs fine now

It's even uglier inside. Your PC case as well.
Quote from obsolum :I've got a question that I've been meaning to ask but always forgot: do the automatic transmissions really drive like automatic transmissions? Or is it just like a manual transmission except that the game shifts for you, like pretty much all other games?

No. Even the cars fitted with an auto transmission in real (VW Tourag for example) still shift like a manual. It's not the biggest problem in the world, but i was a little disheartened to find out they don't shift like a proper auto.

Even though it didn't act like a proper auto in the game, i used to love drifting the Jaguar S-Type Automatic round Tsukuba wet In GT4. Awesome fun!
Wait what? Who actually looks inside a computer to see if its nice? I don't even understand why people manage their cables etc to make it look "nice".
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Wait what? Who actually looks inside a computer to see if its nice? I don't even understand why people manage their cables etc to make it look "nice".

Not only that, also for dust and airflow.
Quote from Bose321 :Not only that, also for dust and airflow.

W-H-O cares.

And btw, is there a way to remove that anolouge steer smooth in forza? its very annoying because it steers very slow.
Have a play with the Axi settings in controller setup, and make sure your controller sensitivity is on max on the general xbox settings (accessed from the guide).

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG