The online racing simulator
smoke coming out of exhaustpipe:)
As the title says we want smoke
Why, have you have seen a exhaust pipe smoking,
Except cold engines.
With the abuse the small road cars get, I'd be surprised if there wasn't a hint of blue smoke coming out. And the UF1 should be putting out plumes of blue smoke

If we get dynamic weather, it would be a nice effect to have a hint of smoke on a cold day. It's hardly essential though, at speed you wouldn't even be able to see it
if your engine is overheated there could come some black smoke out
Quote from acsmax :if your engine is overheated there could come some black smoke out

If your engine is overheated you will most likely blow your head gasket out, so the smoke will come from the engine.
Well I think this could work but only if the car is severly damaged or is idle. In that case, we should have engine smoke. I would say fires, but that is pushing it too far.
#7 - e.M
i think that he is thinking about driver game as tere was smoke coming out of exhoust i recall
Quote from robtuner :If your engine is overheated you will most likely blow your head gasket out, so the smoke will come from the engine.

Not entirely true. when a head gasket is blown, masses of white smoke will come out of the exhaust.
Id much rather have the heat haze coming from it, rather then smoke. Just cause that haze looks all funky and sexy.
+1
Once theres a working Engine temp, could have smoke on a cold engine and the haze on a warm engine
Ideally the smoke wouldn't have anything to do with the engine temperature itself, but rather with whether unburnt fuel reaches the exhaust. Depending on where it combusts, it'd generate a misfire / backfire, some smoke or a combination thereof. The haze should be a general effect on everything above a certain temperature, including the bonnet, brake discs, everything that's noticeably above ambient temperature.
Maybe if we get a TDi for the game

Not very useful, but neat detail, I used to like it on the starting grids of GT Legends
Lol I thought my dads LandRover Discovery smoked a lot!
But that whoa! Like a fookin steam train
My roadster smokes sometimes, just a little tiny bit of black smoke when you floor it now and again, i think its because i have advanced the timing a little, but it goes better with +4 deg timing so i just put up with a little smoke occasionally.

Dougie is right about the UF1 tho, that should cuff smoke out on a permanent basis to be like a real mini, not enough stem seals i say!

Quote from Kristi :Eldanor :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SNk9_3YMcI&feature=fvsr

Whatever is wrong with that engine lol, looks f--ked to me with that amount of smoke, id turn it off if i was him.

Quote from Hawk233 :When a head gasket is blown, masses of white smoke will come out of the exhaust.

I agree hawk, and i should know, because i once owned a rover!
Smoke coming from the engine could just be another texture and behave like tyre smoke.

Although, with LFS's damage, if you smash the front of the car flat, smoke will appear to be coming from nowhere.
Quote from danthebangerboy :
I agree hawk, and i should know, because i once owned a rover!

lol i have blown 3 head gaskets befor

bore to water line, split the radiator hose and steam poored out from the engine bay and slight steam from exhast

bore to oil line, unstable oil presure black smoke from exhast

and the last one not sure about exactly whats done havent removed the head from that car but it over heats split the ratiator core twice so im guessing its to a water line
I don't agree, smoke helps increasing the global warming!
OH I new that was coming !
Your smoking pot is killing off our brain cells . Thus causing us to say its Global Warming!

Just kidding !

P/S If you flat spot your cars tires smoke will be seen in the mirrors .
little puffs of white smoke
I've never found the puffs of white smoke on flat spotted tyres in LFS very convincing or visually stimulating haha

Re: the turbo engines producing loads of black smoke; black smoke is from a rich mixture, and most turbo car owners just make their cars run rich if they can't get them properly sorted because it doesn't really damage their motor; just fouls plugs and costs a bit more to run. Rather than risking their big dollar motor leaning out at high RPM and doing some proper damage.

It would be pretty funny to see XRTs drifting around a circuit with plumes of black smoke coming out of the exhaust pipe and black stains all over the bumper

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG