The online racing simulator
That's pretty cool. It almost looks like the video is sped up. Good thing they have the clock in the bottom to see that it's not
Miata <3

ugly rims.
Quite rice
It's alright, but I'm not so keen on the primper-coloured flames

And danowat, quoting images! How could you?!
Is that considered bad form then?
Some folks on here would flay you alive for it. To me all it means is more scrolling, which is a pain but doesn't really bug me that much - at least for shots this size.
So they show up as pics on the forum?, never had that, all I see is links!!
User CP > Edit options > Thread Display Options > show images
Ahhh, I'll leave it as is I think!!
Woot?
Meh...

I'd prefer something exciting and nice. :eclipsee_
Like the Dacia Sandero. Although. I suppose they don't want something which is faster stock than the veyron
Quote from Luke.S :Like the Dacia Sandero. Although. I suppose they don't want something which is faster stock than the veyron

You, sir, are obsessed.

I only say that so there isn't anymore cars that beat my buick lol.
Ahhhhh. I need help.

I just went to get my xbox replaced by game, but they are saying they need the original hard drive to replace the console even though though the guy i talked to on the phone said i should leave it at home. How can i backup my save games without the need for 3rd party software? Would it be possible to use the FM3 usb stick?
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Ahhhhh. I need help.

I just went to get my xbox replaced by game, but they are saying they need the original hard drive to replace the console even though though the guy i talked to on the phone said i should leave it at home. How can i backup my save games without the need for 3rd party software? Would it be possible to use the FM3 usb stick?

That sounds very wrong. You should be able to keep the HDD! I'd talk to them again and tell them you can't make a backup and will have to keep it. I've never heard of such a case before, only people who forgot to take it out before sending the xbox in for repairs.

About making a backup... as far as i know, you need some software, since there's no other way (if i'm not mistaken).
I've spoken to them about it. They say it is there policy as using your current hard drive can apparently cause errors.

Really sucks as it's 2 years of save games down the drain.
Yes, sounds dodgy as. I wouldn't take the hard drive either - it has no bearing on the repair job. It's internal hardware that's to blame, not external. Even Microsoft don't ask for the hard drive back.

Tell them you don't have a hard drive. Their policy can't force you to return something you don't want repaired.
It's an elite. They know it should come with a hard drive. I can't even use a transfer cable as i can't take both HardDrives home at the same time.
Why not send it to M$? Or can u not use the transfer cable on a pc to backup the drive?...
Send it to MS, thats the simplest way, that way you keep your old HDD
Wouldn't surprise me if what they were doing was getting save games to sell online. Odds are if you tell them to shove it that you'll go somewhere else, they'll bend over backwards to keep your business. Remember, they want your money and that gives you the power.

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG