The online racing simulator
That's because it isn't... Watch the extras...
Watched My Boy Jack last night. Despite being a production for TV; ignoring some tiny historical inconsistencies that would require intimate, in depth knowledge of protocol and equipment in use at the time, I found that it was quite a good watch. If you've seen any of the Harry Potter movies, it would be a good idea to watch this just for fresh angle on Radcliffe, instead of forever typcasting him as "the boy wizard".
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0851430/
Quote from beefyman666 :Jack Black is a legend. Being a Tenacious D fan I thought the film was right funny, especially as I wasn't exactly sober when I watched it the first time.

If you're really a fan, and maybe also happen to like Mos Def, i'd recommend "Be Kind Rewind".
Watched a film called "TAKEN" with Liam Neelson. Thought it was excellent. Certainly worth a watch
Quote from StableX :Watched a film called "TAKEN" with Liam Neelson. Thought it was excellent. Certainly worth a watch

Epic film, really god damn good!

Took my gf to see 2012 on Friday night, when it was released, they announced it was sold out as we were 2 places from the front of the queue... So we decided to go to "The fourth kind" and she was shitting herself the whole way through.

I was really quite freaked out watching it and I don't usually get thta when watching films, but the added home footage along with the actual film was great to watch. I suppose it's more meaninful scene as all this stuff "happend" but as they say at the start, believe what you want to believe.
i Cant stop watching Step brothers for a year now
Warning: The following is my opinion. Some spoilers might be included.

Whoa..... Where do I start......

OK. I think this movie just once again proves, that hundrends of millions of dollars DO NOT make a good movie. Terrible. Absolutely terrible.....

At one moment I was watching a bunch of "Cataclysmic" events, and the next I am watching a cheesy Star Wars/Star Trek space ship boat kind of thingy ripped off from some kind of a SCI-FI movie. What the hell?!

I cannot believe I sat through it all. At the end of it I thought to myself; "Wow... This is my biggest achievement"

I think I have it all worked out, how to make a "Big hit" movie these days.

Get a lot of money > Think of a storyline, any will do > Throw in some special effects > Throw in some "heroic" scenes. > Throw in some relationship > Happy ending.

Yeah......

Happy ending in a movie about the freaking END of the world....

The funny thing, there was no end. To me, the end of the world is nothing left of our planet. Not a bunch of people on massive ships, that are povered by a couple of turbines, even tho the damn thing weighs god knows how much with all its mechanisms and a shell that can whith stand crashing into the everest.......

Also, zero realism. I know, movies arent supposed to be realistic, but there a limits! There is unrealistic, and then there is 2012. A limo driving at crazy speeds, dodging all the building falling into their pathway and then jumping like 50ft in the air...... The driver must be Michael Schumacher in disguise...... Even he wouldnt be able to do that...

And the plane scenes are just..... /facepalm......

I also literally laughed at the Volcano effects..... Looked like someone just took some red paint and splashed over the screen at various places......

Nearly 3 hours of complete nonsense..... I should of listened to my mate when he suggested we should all go and see Alvin and the Chipmunks 2 instead......

The only question I can think of right now is: did you honestly think it would be any different?
I can't believe people are paying to go see 2012. The trailer is so horrible i can't stand watching it. Its like they looked at "the day after tomorrow" and thought "how can we make this worse yet still suck millions of dollars out of people?"
perfume.

that movie is SICK!
It's certainly worth a watch. Imo the middle dragged on just a little bit, though the ending was completely gratuitous and fairly amusing.
yeah, the beginning is quite '' ewww ''.... then the middle is like : '' what is this movie about already? '' then the ending is a big time '' wtf ? '' moment... but fairly amusing as you said
500 days of summer - good 8/10

other films ive seen lately
Brüno (2009) 5
The 40 Year Old Virgin (2005) 6
Zombieland (2009) 6

but i dont recommend any of these...
Hard Candy

Quite a good psychological thriller about a sexual predator who tries to ensnare a 14 year old girl who ends up ensnaring him. Good film to watch
God did I ever hate Hard Candy...
Watched Enemy at the gates last night.

Still a great great piece. Definately a must see if you like WW2 movies.
Quote from DevilDare :Watched Enemy at the gates last night.

Another film that call of duty series copied from. Great film tho, sad that Ed Harris feels the need to hang children though.
Quote from Xaid0n :Hard Candy

Quite a good psychological thriller about a sexual predator who tries to ensnare a 14 year old girl who ends up ensnaring him. Good film to watch

Luckily I had seen the film, otherwise I'd want to kill you for the total spoiler

btw seen lately Cashback and The Fountain, both worth the watch.
Just came back from watching Paranormal Activity with some mates. BLOODY HELL. that is the scariest thing I have EVER watched. It's not the usual scary scary, but its just so creepy and stuff it still gives me goose bumps just by thinking about it. :S
Quote from BurnOut69 :Luckily I had seen the film, otherwise I'd want to kill you for the total spoiler

btw seen lately Cashback and The Fountain, both worth the watch.

lol sorry I don't always think when I type hehe.... I didn't give you the gory details though only a quick summary... I only took the synopsis from imdb.
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :Just came back from watching Paranormal Activity with some mates. BLOODY HELL. that is the scariest thing I have EVER watched. It's not the usual scary scary, but its just so creepy and stuff it still gives me goose bumps just by thinking about it. :S

An ex-girlfriend said she can't sleep alone anymore after watching that, everyone else I've talked to said it was rubbish. However, you say it's not the typical scary movie kind of thing; I may ACTUALLY enjoy it, then. Might be worth watching...
Quote from DevilDare :Watched Enemy at the gates last night.

ohhhhh no. That movie is so bad on so many levels. If you want a good WW2 eastern front movie, watch Stalingrad.

On topic: I just watch Firefly. It's awesome.

Recommend a film you've seen lately.
(3163 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG