The online racing simulator

Poll : How many rounds would you like to see in the 2010 iTCC?

Closed since :
8 rounds, 6 to count
6 rounds, 5 to count
6 rounds, all to count (As per 2009)
iTCC Season 2 (2010) - How many rounds / How many to count
Hi racers,

You'll see the poll has three choices. We'd like to know how many rounds you'd like in the 2010 iTCC Touring Car Championship. This will inform our decision. Bear in mind that we'll use this poll to help us make our decision - it doesn't necessarily mean that the result of the poll will be what happens next year.

Thanks in advance for your opinions,

Joe Keaveney
6 rounds 5 to count please, Its just about enough of rounds and gives people a chance to miss a race due to some RL clashings.
More the better.
Quote from EliteAti :6 rounds 5 to count please, Its just about enough of rounds and gives people a chance to miss a race due to some RL clashings.

+1
Dropping 1 round wouldn't have changed anything with the standings (well except swapping Bitan and Vuckovic in 12th).
voted for 8 races 6 to count, last year i lost a very good change to the champ by not being able to do the last 2 rounds, this can happen to everybody so imo its better to be able to kick 2 worst / non driven events
#7 - Foqs
Surely the more the better, which also allows two rounds to be dropped should real life take over preventing you from racing. Is that not the best of both worlds?
#9 - J@tko
Maybe with 8 rounds we can finally get deko to have a heart attack live on air

Whatever you end up doing, I'm sure it'll be another season of fab racing
Voted 8. And please, lets get on with it!!
Woho 8 is leading I think its very popular and serious league so we should have more rounds as posible
8 rounds, because this league racing was too awesome so the more the better
6/5
I hate dropped rounds!
8 Rounds!!! The more the better
8/6.
RL is complicated sometimes
Quote from Mp3 Astra :I hate dropped rounds!

Only because your score wouldn't change either way.

I voted 8 races, 6 best scores count. I think it is vital to give people some leeway to miss a few rounds so real life is less of a hassle. It doesn't really punish the drivers that can make all 8 races because it still means they have more chances to score a good result.
How about this:

You don't count all races in a weekend towards the drop: Say you do 6 rounds, 3 races each. that's of course 18 races with points.

Why not count teh best, say 15 results ? That way it's a bit more even imho, and a bit more properly representative. Something like that.
That's actually a good idea, deko. I'd go with that, if we had to have dropped scores.
Lets do 18 races, 12 count...
Hey hey, lets keep this simple and fun.

Last season's format was fine, lets just do it now with more races.
Quote from Wilko868 :Ditto.

Ditto. 2

But Deko's idea is imo better than the ones in the poll :P

The more races the better.
6/6

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG