The online racing simulator
I'd actually quite like the Audi if it didn't have the stupid little plastic air-scoop on the top. The old Quattro grille has been blended into the new shape really well.
Quote from BastianB :This can´t be true. Congrats on making a ugly car even more ugly..

i actually like how sciroccos look (yea not this one )
especially with the R kit
Courtesy of Stephen Fry

Quote from Nathan_French_14 :I don't know WTF that is (brake dust protector or something?) but that cannot be good for the brakes at all. They will have no cooling whatsoever.

Considering brakes are normally cooled from inside the hub I don't think it'll have much effect at all.

And Brake dust shields are pretty common on cars nowadays.
anyone watch InsideSimRacing?
Attached images
nsidesimracingvidcomments.png
funny
Quote from AjRose :Considering brakes are normally cooled from inside the hub I don't think it'll have much effect at all.

And Brake dust shields are pretty common on cars nowadays.

Still not the point though, having something that large would not be good for the brakes if they were ever used hard and got hot. Brakes are not cooled purely from the inside of the hub, they also draw in air from the outside of the wheel, yet they are not able to due to that huge contraption.

Yes, pretty much every car on the market now has a dust sheild, but they look like this.

Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Still not the point though, having something that large would not be good for the brakes if they were ever used hard and got hot. Brakes are not cooled purely from the inside of the hub, they also draw in air from the outside of the wheel, yet they are not able to due to that huge contraption.

Yes, pretty much every car on the market now has a dust sheild, but they look like this.

Someone has too much time on their hands.

All I'm going to say is: For normal street driving you will NEVER notice a difference with or without brake dust shields on the car. Except that without them your wheel get dirty
so what? as far as i know a dirty rim does not affect the handiling/performance of a car... so why even bother putting a dust shield?
Well for one brake dust is corrosive. It's very bad for aluminum rims.
You can find that Audi A9 from previous page quite famous
Attached images
cute_rage_comic.jpg

a one looking like that drives around my uni town

Quote from Blas89 :Rapido y Curioso!! (Fast & Curious)

More like Past & Curious

That dude who drove it in the water should be punished, poor car...
Quote from rediske :

LOL! That is fantastic. Strangely my partner agrees with nearly all of those things!

*sits back* Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG