The online racing simulator
Multiple Gigabit internet cards + the connection to drive each of them.

Yes, that'd be expensive and such, but it's entirely possible. Also, I doubt it'd be a modded screenshot, just from where the source of the picture is (SCT)
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Boris...

I'm gonna haffto get you banned now.

Whaa? From where? I saw you playing it too
Au contraire... Sisters boyfriend brought it over and played it on my PS3 while I was out.

I can't figure out how to delete the trophies though from my PS3.
If it's a good game you should play it, you know, it's allowed to play other games besides PS3 exclusives... feel free, i won't tell the SONY defense force
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Also, I doubt it'd be a modded screenshot, just from where the source of the picture is (SCT)

Source says nothing, twats like me have accounts on ScT too.
It's not a good game though... I've been playing it on my PC and.. it doesn't catch me at all. Every time I play it, I get bored and decide to go play Borderlands after 30 or 40 minutes.

It's just not that fun.
Both. I played MP on my PS3 with my Sisters BF's copy and I wasn't really entertained at all... Team deathmatch can only be played so much, and I've played it a million times in every game known to man.

SP... I played on my PC, and I just.. don't enjoy it. I've tried to play it but after a half hour, I get bored and go play Borderlands.
Is Borderlands something like Zeno Clash? :3

Microsoft SideWinder X8 - £10,
5x Xbox Live 12 Months - £30.00,
Flight Simulator X Deluxe - £6.00,
Microsoft LifeCam VX-1000 - £6.00,
2x Xbox 360 Wireless Controller (Black & White) - £12.00.

Total - 19,500 Points + £73.60 (£64.00 + 15% VAT).

MMmmmmm.

No, not for sale this time
Mega quick CPU + small RAM and HDD? Why HP, why?
Quote from Jakg :Mega quick CPU + small RAM and HDD? Why HP, why?

Yep HP sucks bigtime, I tried to put an GFX card into an HP Pc the other day, and I couldn't do it, because the mainboard wasn't assembled for the AGP slots to meet the case.
HP only suck because they lock the BIOS so it wont boot with a non-HP WiFi card....

Easy enough to fix. $135 and I've got a 500gb HDD and 4gb RAM.

Premium account

A lethal combo.

Well. I have some HP notebook with 2.0GHz dual core, which has 320GB HDD, 2GB RAM and 8400M GS. It costed $700 2 years ago. Now HP became crappier. :/
2006 Audi A3 2.0T DSG
Attached images
DSC00349.JPG
DSC00350.JPG
DSC00351.JPG
DSC00353.JPG

and

On vinyl! :headbang:
I see she's tucked her gear between her legs. Joking :P
OY! Blaspheemer!
Damn, you really are obsessed with her.

Post your Last Purchase!