The online racing simulator
We shall remember them, 11/11
(29 posts, started )
Quote from BlueFlame :Bankrupts the whole countries YES, do you not see why this is a good thing? The bankers are hording so much money from the government, if all countries went bankrupt we could literally, START again. Anyway, we do need another World War, for the good of the people. It's not as stupid as it sounds, plus war is what we humans do instinctively to control the population. War is what we are made to do as humans. I don't really pay respect to those fallen in a war because to me, most of the people that join (after WW2) just wanna kill people and mess with guns or to run away from their situation or the country, not many people join the forces and say that the reason they did it was to defend the UK, come invasion. However I do pay my respects to families and widows who are left without income and a family member.

Have you ever even seen a war movie? Do you know how horrible, depressing, scary and gruesome it is?

Also, in your ideal world (war) would you be fighting? Or just sitting at home like the seemingly mentally unstable internet hero you are thinking that its a good thing.

My Grandad went to war, he didn't do it for the "fun" or just to kill people, he did it for his home country that he loves and was willing to protect with his life. I think you making silly childish assumptions totally ignores the fact that other people are different from the cold, sad and unintelligent mess that you are.
lol blueflame you're so stereotypically generation Y its *almost* hilarious. Even I'm not as heartless as you.
War is a part of human life, the more we intervene and try our best to stop large scales of violence is when things get worse in the long run. If we don't have a world war soon, it will be bigger, worse and more fatal than any other war, because there will be more warheads in the sky than birds.

It's regardless to each individuals sacrifices or experiences, war is horrendous yes, but we've lived through what, maybe 1000+ of them? Fighting the war isn't half of the problem it's fighting society on the return home. How many people in this world need a wake up call, need to smell the roses and stop whining that people have xfactor comments on their facebook status? It's the only way we can bring individual countries together is by a national crisis that we all suffer with together, there's so many people against each other, nobody knows who's their enemy. Where's the country spirit? The human kindness? The helping an old lady across a road or helping her with her shopping because you have nothing to do? A war would change this.

And what is this bullshit about heroes, nobody in WW2 wanted to be there, so of course they didn't do it for fun. They had to be in the forces or you were punished, so even a coward would be forced into the war, I bet there are even some veterans who let their own men die but nobody knows and they don't tell the truth. Did you ever think about that? The Germans were the real hereos in WW2, and they aren't even respected for in remembrance proceedings. Regarding both world wars the better side came out victor as it were, Franz Ferdinand did not deserve to be assasinated so why did Britain decide to attack? WW2 was the opposite.

Another thing that annoys me is when allied soliders in WW2 are depicted as being aware of concentration camps and the genocide of jews, because they DIDN'T know shit until they found the camps, nobody did, not even AHC. What did the soliders in WW2 and WW1 fight for? **** all. We are still not free from tyranny.
Much respect:singer:

We shall remember them, 11/11
(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG