The online racing simulator
Quote from danielzzz :Mitsubishi Starion Cup edition (XR GT).De-badged...
My first skin actually

Pretty nice for a first one! Decals look hi-quality, and it seems that at least a bit more than 5mins has been taken with the skin. Some tips though:
1) Skins are stretched a bit when imported to the game models. This should be taken in account when skinning. Some info concerning this: http://www.lfs-gear.com/TUTORIALS/TuT_Stretch.html
2) You could have tried to continue the squares/triangles from side of the car to the front/back. (Tough one, but the skin would've looked much better.)
3) Exhaust pipe shouldn't be white.
4) If you aren't already using Master Skinnerz kits, they're a great help http://www.lfs-gear.com/kitz.html
Thanks,macsy.Yes,I have used master skinnerz' kit.I will try to continue the triangles but this is very hard.And I will fix the exhaust .
Maukkade nice skin
Ford Sierra
A Ford Sierra skin i made really fast
Attached images
XRG_fordsierra.jpg
XRT_fordsierrac.jpg
sierracossie.jpg
sierracossie2.jpg
Nice skin but where did u get the rims ?
It's a skin to the rims you get in patch Z22++
Hm actually those rims are in patch V + Bespoke
Hehe
Fresh copy of LFS and a new set of XR skins for DT. What do you think? Any suggestions? Skins are still editable.

Here's a couple of in-game screenshots:
XRG

XRT

XRR

very nice i like it
I like those rasta colours. It's good.
Yeah those colors mean alot to us
i wanna learn

care to send a pm as to why
It was just a joke dude, calm down OT here, anything about the skins? Whats wrong or what could I add?
ooh, lol i thought you actually were

i guess i stereotype a bit too much
Quote from Danas :It was just a joke dude, calm down OT here, anything about the skins? Whats wrong or what could I add?

You might want to change the front bumper aligning from red part, i can see its couple of pixels off.
Hmm...and they are so empty...ofcours Lithuanian colours is good,but it would be nice to see smth added like decals or smth...
I would like to agree with promo, you need to fill it a little. How about da big MAXIMA logo?
Quote from PioneerLv :I would like to agree with promo, you need to fill it a little. How about da big MAXIMA logo?

:ices_rofl
Well, im not downloading that
To cry or to laugh, I don't know... Oh well, I'll go with the latter
Obviously you don't know what DDS actually is for a format.
Smeary mangled mipmaps ftw

XR Skins (All)
(7328 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG