The online racing simulator
Help me to choose a brand
(75 posts, started )
Boeing or an other aircraftcompany
Ok, thinking again about airplanes and keeping in mind for a commercial airplane company the car should be a bus or a van and combat airpalnes companies are not allowed, are there any stunt airplanes company out there? :static:
Airbus

"I don't drive fast, I just fly low"
There's a few that make aircraft specifically for aerobatics. Here's a selection:

Pitts:

Yakovlev:

Extra:

Nice. I'm starting to like Curtis Pitts, the only problem is that those kind of brands are not quite popular, almost no one knows them, but I'll think seriously about it...
Quote from NitroNitrous :Nice. I'm starting to like Curtis Pitts, the only problem is that those kind of brands are not quite popular, almost no one knows them, but I'll think seriously about it...

Boeing and Lockheed DO make armed fighters, but they make civilian aircraft too, and Yakovlev are also a fighter manufacturer :} SU-27 ftw
I know, but my car would be inspired in the armed ones... Actually I don't care if is related to war or not, is just theacher's advise to avoid that relation.
Thing I don't like about acrobatic planes is that they're not aggressive, would be a retro style car instead

They have some great designs, maybe you could make a great car out of it.
Quote from G!NhO :

They have some great designs, maybe you could make a great car out of it.

Already suggested that one

Swarovski have a car?!? Damn
Quote from Equinox :Already suggested that one

Swarovski have a car?!? Damn

Oh ok, but they don't only make audio systems!!!
Quote from BlueFlame :Yakovlev are also a fighter manufacturer :} SU-27 ftw

The Su-27 is made by Sukhoi

It's true that Yakovlev have been making combat aircraft since before WW2 though.
#38 - Jakg
I can't think of any PC component manufacturer that do anything exciting, tbh.
Quote from Jakg :I can't think of any PC component manufacturer that do anything exciting, tbh.

Intel?
#40 - Jakg
Name an exciting product Intel make?
#41 - MR_B
#43 - 5haz
Quote from danowat :Durex?

Shoo ba dub doo...

And more on topic, what about TAG? (Techniques d'Avant Garde) They have a bit of motor racing history, and they're involved in everything from watches to aeroplanes, so perhaps not impossible?

Although saying that they do own shares in Mclaren.

I could imagine Extra or Pitts making some kind of glassfibre kit car rocket.
Alstom is not bad, not a common name but not a bad option.
TAG is a nice proposal also, with the same problem though.

Since Monday is almost here and I have not found a brand that I really want to chose I accept any kind of brand from know. The final decision will be taken with my pillow
How about Antec or some other pc case maker?
In case I go for a compuer cases brand I'd probably choose LianLi and design something clean and elegant, that option is still in my mind. I love the Antec 12 Hundred though
BTW is LFS or Scavier considered a company?
what about Snap-op.... Cars for tools !
What about Kawazaki?

Could be a bit like the Xbow.

But green..

Quote from brandons48 :What about Kawazaki?

Could be a bit like the Xbow.

But green..

That was my first idea and the project I wanted to do, but teachers told me is too predictable (actually it is, your description is exactly what I'd have done).

I think I'll leave the idea of the KTM style and go for Lacoste, maybe the result is not as exciting but the project is more interesting

PD: Also thinking about Zalman, but only people who like computers know about it...

Help me to choose a brand
(75 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG