The online racing simulator
#1 - PoVo
.NET (C#) Open Source Cruise server (Liberty Cruise Insim)
Hi, so this is the Cruise insim runnint on Liberty Cruise at the moment.

I was kicked out for not fixing the chase command in the insim...

The insim includes:

Bank system
Bank bonus
Distance Bonus
New Cop adding system
Auto Cadet script
Member + Officer capabilities (kick,ban)
Jobs
Shops
Food
and other stuff...

The insim runs fine with 33 people, no major lag. Like mentioned before Chase command doesn't work. Insim could be used for sources and other stuff.

Credits go to Dougie-Lampkin for making the Open Source cruise server in the first place.

Sorry couldnt upload to LFSforums, file too big

Also the insim includes !duokpovopass command to give u the admin pass, either remove it or change it to your username.
why were so many ppl banned from the LC-server?
hi povo!
after a short afk-phase i saw that the last infos in the chat were:
XXXX is banned
YYYYY is banned
ZZZZ is banned

and last that my connection to the server was lost. now i cant connect to the server, he wont allowed a connection...

whats the matter? a friend have the same problem. in his chat were a lot of other names wich were banned too...

can u tell me pls, whats the reason for this MASS-ban ???

thx a lot for answering!

somersault-curse
Quote from PoVo :Hi, so this is the Cruise insim runnint on Liberty Cruise at the moment.

I was kicked out for not fixing the chase command in the insim...

The insim includes:

Bank system
Bank bonus
Distance Bonus
New Cop adding system
Auto Cadet script
Member + Officer capabilities (kick,ban)
Jobs
Shops
Food
and other stuff...

The insim runs fine with 33 people, no major lag. Like mentioned before Chase command doesn't work. Insim could be used for sources and other stuff.

Credits go to Dougie-Lampkin for making the Open Source cruise server in the first place.

Download:
url removed

Sorry couldnt upload to LFSforums, file too big

Also the insim includes !duokpovopass command to give u the admin pass, either remove it or change it to your username.

Mirror: url removed

also lol @ your pwnage of LC nubs.
#4 - PoVo
Quote from somersault-curse :and last that my connection to the server was lost. now i cant connect to the server, he wont allowed a connection..

That was just me giving the Admin password to everybody i know
so Calzero banned every1?
Why it is impossible to add officers???
And why purchase of subjects in the second pits on AS5 does not work???
LC back up and running [Lc] Liberty-Cruise 1

feel free to join

Also in settings.ini you must add the line

Server = NAME
#8 - PoVo
Quote from bmxtwins :lc back up and running [lc] liberty-cruise 1

feel free to join

do not want
#10 - KIMA
At me a problem, I can not appoint cops as it to make.
Also some works do not work.
What command to enter on service?
-
(Azzano62) DELETED by Azzano62 : not needed
Quote from Azzano62 :PoVo its nice to see you dont give credit to the person that sent you those codes in the first place also knowing you posted most of my source codes in this insim onto the lfs forum, I do now want to start an argument but i wish you did give credit to the main coder which was me anyways hope people like it.

Totally +1... Admit it povo, you didn't really code all of this. You just did some slight modifications.

Maybe I'm a little harsh but I'm being fair here, since it's harsh to post someone else's work on the forum too without even letting them know or at least giving them credit... No?
Quote from broken :Totally +1... Admit it povo, you didn't really code all of this. You just did some slight modifications.

Still doesn't changes the fact Leecher Cruise code had to be leaked.
#15 - PoVo
Well to be honest i don't know who owns the Bank bonus and shop codes, weather it was Broken's/RacerX's/FlamexXx's the only reason I posted it is because I was kicked out, Which literally ruined many things for me including exams and other stuff...

If you're not happy or something, please write to a Mod or someone who can delete the thread, i don't mind.
Quote from Shadowww :Still doesn't changes the fact Leecher Cruise code had to be leaked.

Leecher cruise code? Can you explain what you mean with that? And why did you aim at exactly this 1 sentence of what I said?
-
-
Quote from broken :Leecher cruise code? Can you explain what you mean with that? And why did you aim at exactly this 1 sentence of what I said?

It was Leecher Cruise because it's name was stolen to gain huge popularity.

2Azzano: cruising y srs business isnt it.
#18 - PoVo
Quote from Azzano62 :__________________
Screw Cruise Servers. Drifting ftw! :drink:

PoVo
S2 licensed

Racername: PoVo
Online at: [url="lfs://%7CWS.C+%95+Aston+Cruise+%231%7C0%7CS2%7C/"]WS.C • Aston Cruise #1[/url]

nice your sig lies aswell as you do

Yea that doesnt mean im cruising, i was looking for Sico, unfortunatelly he was AFK...
-
(Azzano62) DELETED by Azzano62 : not needed sorry about all this with me deleting these but i found i was a bit rude in the origanals
Quote from Azzano62 :i never said in my post you were cruising and i was refering to your sig it says Screw Cruise Servers not screw cruising and i was refering to you being on a cruise server

When you screw cruise servers by crashing everybody on them before faildmins arrive you are on them too, right?
Quote from Azzano62 :lol its my code FlamexXx couldn't code why do you think he had me in [Lc] and also why do you think he never released the big update that he promised because he cannot code and broken hasn't even started on a shop script yet as i know as we test ideas and help each other out.

I have

I have made 3 lists in the application(like a few months ago) ready to use but nothing more..
Quote from Shadowww :When you screw cruise servers by crashing everybody on them before faildmins arrive you are on them too, right?

I dont have a problem with cruise servers.
-
(MariusMM) DELETED by MariusMM
well guys i think that you can help the people who wants to start coding one insim! i get a lot of ideas from that insim.. it is very good and i wish to fix the problem with the Chases (or if someone help us to fix it)...

it is very good insim but its unfinished and if someone wants to make one server with it he has a lot of work to do..
#25 - PoVo
Quote from flatron_22 :well guys i think that you can help the people who wants to start coding one insim! i get a lot of ideas from that insim.. it is very good and i wish to fix the problem with the Chases (or if someone help us to fix it)...

it is very good insim but its unfinished and if someone wants to make one server with it he has a lot of work to do..

Fixing Chase isnt big work to do, The chasing itself should be working, but something is confusing the location of people, when a lot of people are in the server. The 9 Player fix is done anyways so, you gotta read over the code, which requires some programming skills, which i lack of
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG