The online racing simulator
maybe one day everyone when i find a way to get a decent picture of myself
Ah come on! Nothing is stopping you to take a pic now, you are just scared!
Quote from logitekg25 :maybe one day everyone when i find a way to get a decent picture of myself

Lol, look at me, even if you look like a retard, like me, you wont be the first. COMEON! DEFENSE HUH!
I'm too ugly that I can't post my face here. :sorry:
Quote from 65D :I'm too ugly that I can't post my face here. :sorry:

Then why post?

And lol @ Gin ho's picture.
Bad party, but day after I was racing in LFS
Attached images
obraz063small.jpg
Quote from Klouczech :Bad party, but day after I was racing in LFS

I got one better! I'll upload it when i'm home...
Me.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
:evil:
Geeks is not a rarity here!
Happend a few weeks ago, this is pretty much the effect of a junkie with a BB gun trying to rob people, though the only thing that got stolen was his freedom...
Attached images
DSC00350.JPG
Quote from Bawbag :Happend a few weeks ago, this is pretty much the effect of a junkie with a BB gun trying to rob people, though the only thing that got stolen was his freedom...

Did you punch the bastard?
Quote from G!NhO :Did you punch the bastard?

Hell no, I was too damn wasted and too damn covered in blood to even bother running after him.

He got caught and admitted it all though, apparently it's certain jail atleast for anyone carrying a gun even if it's only a BB gun and using it like he did, but this one has been in trouble by the police before so i'm hoping he got longer.
Quote from Bawbag :Happend a few weeks ago, this is pretty much the effect of a junkie with a BB gun trying to rob people, though the only thing that got stolen was his freedom...

Ha Ha nice that can hurt. I was hurt when I went from party and some loaded idiot hit me many times and always in my eye. But it cant stop us in playing LFS right?
ugh...maybe when i dont look like crap from football
no...u dont understand
Omg what did I do last saturday?
(me and a friend of mine thugh it would be fun to put some make-up on me and get me acting as gay as possible to random people)
Attached images
15433_206762550049_623700049_4486988_6909359_n.jpg
Quote from The Very End :Omg what did I do last saturday?
(me and a friend of mine thugh it would be fun to put some make-up on me and get me acting as gay as possible to random people)

It definitely looked very naturally. :sour:
I hate you
Oh god.. the horror of facebook on a saturday, you won't belive the shit that came on it the sunday after

..once you're happy TVE...that's aaaaaall that matters
I am happy, therfor I'll post one more picture of that evening.
Yeah, now we're talking JD opened and all hell will soon break loose, so let's see how the quality of posting goes down with the % of JD in the blood.
Attached images
15433_206762575049_623700049_4486993_2865255_n.jpg
Quote from The Very End :I am happy, therfor I'll post one of the other pictures of that evening.
Yeah, now we're talking JD open and all hell will soon break loose, so let's see how the quality of posting goes down with the % of JD in the blood.

HOLY LOLCAKES @ the thumbnail!!!!hahahaha!

wtf! \i had to open the pic before realising you had not got a silver super-sized peinus !!!

PHEW!

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG