The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Aerodynamik :It's not that ugly irl, but I can't remove it anyway. I would have to repaint both rear fenders and the boot. Money, money, money...

It's attached to the fenders? How does the trunk open then?

Been cleaning out the GT-R engine bay lately. My G-sensor broke down aswell, 4WD and ABS are offline until the new replacement arrives in mail.

Quote from Matrixi :It's attached to the fenders? How does the trunk open then?

Been cleaning out the GT-R engine bay lately. My G-sensor broke down aswell, 4WD and ABS are offline until the new replacement arrives in mail.

oh my god, that is one great car.

I want to have a R32 or R33 too, but even those will cost me a lot of money and I don't even know how much the insurance will cost.. but that won't be cheap either
Quote from Matrixi :It's attached to the fenders? How does the trunk open then?

No, lol! It's attached to the boot but it's so big so it reaches over the fenders too..

Awesome GT-R btw!
-
(asbjoern) DELETED by asbjoern
Quote from Osco :I like the gutted, clean interior. Ditching crap like that is a huge weight saver

did he reinforce though ?

@ matrixi i love the R32 - best of the modern skyline range.
Quote from theirishnoob :did he reinforce though ?

@ matrixi i love the R32 - best of the modern skyline range.

HAHAHAHAH wat!? ur on crack
Dude seriously

Modern can be 90's mkay?
Modern doesn't mean 2010 and further.....
read again.
have a look at his username.
conclude.
Quote from Biohazard :read again.
have a look at his username.
conclude.

I, Sir of Belgium have concluded that the R34Emperor yet again failed in his mission to understand the word "Modern" by any means.

Hereby I must say

BUY A FECKING LICENSE
Quote from Klutch :Can you not see the ****ing rollcage?

Noooooooo i didnt ( insert spec savers here ) but did he actually weld up all the notoriously weak sections on this s13 ( as thats the main weakness of this car... after the shitty stock suspension, underpowered engine.... the headlights, and clutch. )

did he make it more rigid via reinforcement ?

R34King... you watched the fast and the furious... congrats ?

biohazard... you really are one... or ill hazard a guess that your just a waste of time ?

since the skylines been in production for what ? 40 odd years... the last 10 are classed as modern, last 15 as modern classic, 20+ classic so on so forth.

Rocket science so it is.
Suspension: replaced by new year
Performance mods: Next year
Headlights: Do I need those?
Clutch: Offcourse allong with the performance mods
Any need for the words 'buy a fecking license' about 2 foot tall? didnt think so.
2 foot tall? You must have a f*cking MASSIVE monitor
On topic:
Me has winter tyres! (on shitty wheels purely for winter)

A failure of a picture that shows off the new wheels...

It's a monster truck BWAAARRRGG!!!!
Yeah for some odd reason it actually looks even taller now even though the wheels are bigger and the wheels and tyres together are the same size (well, 0.3% different but still).

I can get lowering springs... but I'm not the sort of person to ride into roadsigns.
Quote from Jakg :
I can get lowering springs... but I'm not the sort of person to ride into roadsigns.

We know you prefer hedges...
I'll have you know I beached the car at least 3 inches from the hedge

At least I didn't properly destroy a hedge like my friend did...

Boy Racers......

And they start wondering why insurance is so high in the UK....
I'm amazed you pulled all of that detail from the fact my friend demolished a hedge - does that say he was driving too fast, or that he was driving like a cock?

Do people not crash in Belgium?

Actually a bus came round the corner, and was all the way over in his lane - he tried to hug up against the kerb as much as he could but as he was braking at the same time he lost the back end and went into the hedge...

EDIT - Wait, have you even driven a car properly over 30 KM/h yet...?
yes
Quote from Jakg :I'll have you know I beached the car at least 3 inches from the hedge

with that monster truck suspension of yours?
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG