The online racing simulator
LFS Forms
(65 posts, started )
Thanks at heart by the comments.

Vimeo is ready. Waiting in line (just 30 minutes, no more). Link in the first post.

The sound on youtube has been solved. I make a challenge(impugnamiento).

High quality link, tomorrow.
Never before has a single car driving around a track made such a damn good movie

Personally I prefer "action" movies with lots of overtaking and stuff, but this, by MILES is, "technically" the best LFS Movie I've ever seen. Great work Lynce. Esta fantastico
Very nice Lynce, fantastic work.

I might have to go watch it again.
OK. I will be honest. Nothing special.

I mean nothing special as in, the video shows one thing - reflections. We all know already you can do this stuff, so it did not caught me buy surprise and made me go "OMG this is killer good!!!!". Infact at some places there are a bit too much reflections on cars.

Another thing I noticed is your colour choices. Its all black & white. Now I dont know if you just prefer it that way, or is it easier to make the reflections look good on them, but I would of liked to see some more variations. It kinda got boring...

The action was nothing astonishing aswell. Nice smooth cameras, thats about it. No racing action?

Also, its too long for this kind of "action". Watching a camera fly about a car for 3-4 odd minutes does get boring. No matter how awesome it looks.

The thing that really blew me away tho is the rain. Brilliant. Nothing more to say.

Overall, another nice piece from you. Very well done - I can clearly see a lot of hours and effort was put into this.
Quote from Vegas Las :Everything is said in my signature

Seconded. Lynce fan group.

Simply amazing work, you will achieve a lot with your visual skills in future!
9,5/10

It´s SO fantastic, but i was looking for some action little bit more

But i can put it to my "best LFS movies folder"
Very nice video.

what mix of the song is this? i have only heard the original before. youtube failed to find me this remix.
The skills...
Quote from DevilDare :OK. I will be honest. Nothing special.

I mean nothing special as in, the video shows one thing - reflections. We all know already you can do this stuff, so it did not caught me buy surprise and made me go "OMG this is killer good!!!!". Infact at some places there are a bit too much reflections on cars.

Another thing I noticed is your colour choices. Its all black & white. Now I dont know if you just prefer it that way, or is it easier to make the reflections look good on them, but I would of liked to see some more variations. It kinda got boring...

The action was nothing astonishing aswell. Nice smooth cameras, thats about it. No racing action?

Also, its too long for this kind of "action". Watching a camera fly about a car for 3-4 odd minutes does get boring. No matter how awesome it looks.

The thing that really blew me away tho is the rain. Brilliant. Nothing more to say.

Overall, another nice piece from you. Very well done - I can clearly see a lot of hours and effort was put into this.

I like too much your comment but...

The paragraph in black letters, doesn't exist for me becuase is the same comment in all my works. As you said me in another post: "same old, same old...". It looks such an obsession for you, the reflections.

I do another movie styles. Movies that I like it. I have this style. You like it or not. Again, I don't like to much the racing action. For me it's boring. I prefer duels in this case. This is the reason that I don't do this current movies.

Anyway, you can make posts like yours, because I need all points of view. Even yours.

There is not a bad intention in this comment.

Thanks by all coments. I'm glad for it. See you soon.

Vimeo is ready in this days. Sorry.
You know my verdict, I've given it to you over in MSN... but still...
This amount of eye candy + action or story please next time
Great movie, now I can show my mates what LFS actually is

10/10
Quote from Lynce :
I do another movie styles. Movies that I like it. I have this style. You like it or not. Again, I don't like to much the racing action. For me it's boring. I prefer duels in this case. This is the reason that I don't do this current movies.

+1 Lynce.

Keep doing vids the way you'd like them to be, and ignore ppl who think vid makers has the responsibility to entertain ppl
Quote from LFSn00b :Damn!

Do you happen to have any higher res, e.g 720p?

But yes.

It's a damn amazing video, looks like a render
First "bug" i noticed at 0:40 on the youtube link: the lights seem to be out of sync a bit.
The cars have a bit too much reflection, which looks a bit like chrome, and i dont really like it.
the start gets a bit boring without sound, 2 minutes of panning a car does not really suit me.

But when the action comes, oh my how it is awesome!

Especially the rain scene with FZ5, i just love how you did it
But the Aston FZ5, on 3:30, the reflection is bouncing a bit, which is kind of weird too.

The city scene with the Lancia XF GTR livery at 4.00min is the best scene in this video in my opinion.

Overall this video has to be one of the best around.

Just hoping if i get a chance to perform on your movies too

10-/10(some bugs, but you put a lot of effort to this movie and it pays off. respect.)

In Black letters. Agree with you. There will be a Revision of the RP April 7th.

Quote from Takumi_lfs :Great movie, now I can show my mates what LFS actually is

10/10

Hahahahahahahaha.

Quote from Shadowww :Lynce, you can host it on zshare. Or split to two 200MB RAR's and upload it to MegaUpload.

Noted. Thank you, brother!!.

Quote from r4ptor :+1 Lynce.

Keep doing vids the way you'd like them to be, and ignore ppl who think vid makers has the responsibility to entertain ppl

Thank you, my friend!
Don't worry. I do not agree with him totally but I like his comments.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Just a words (THANKS, as always, velociround):

Here's a Clarification to help understand well what I wanted to do with this video so that there are no misunderstandings.
LFS Forms, as the title suggests, seeks the beauty of LFS. This is fake but it is a desire to seek perfection in the LFS product. LFS Forms has taken me two months of hard work. Moments of frustration as well.

There's nothing left to chance. Everything has been planned meticulously.
All of the sequences have been practiced to be subsequently recorded and many files have been EDITED for some scenes.
I fully understand that my style may not please everyone. Actually I don't look for it. Therefore, I invite people to make the criticism they want.

I like criticism a lot and I will never take it amiss. I also want to make this clarification. Forms, derives from the Castilian word "Forma" which is linked to the shape of things or their own beauty. That's why the camera in the video footage is so close to the cars.
LFS Forms is a fictional video in which I intended to celebrate all the good parts of LFS from the aesthetic point of view.

Thank you very much.

Spanish._

Una Aclaración para que se entienda bien lo que se ha buscado con el video y que no haya malas interpretaciones.

LFS Forms, da una pista por su título en la que se busca la belleza del LFS. Esto es falso pero es un afán de buscar la perfección en el producto de LFS. LFS Forms me ha llevado dos meses de duro trabajo. Momentos de frustración también.

No hay nada dejado al azar. Todo ha sido planificado metiiculosamente. Todas las secuencias han sido practicadas para ser posteriormente grabadas y han sido EDITADOS muchisimos archivos para algunas secuencias con las consecuentes pruebas que ello acarrera.

Entiendo perfectamente que mi estilo no agrade a todo el mundo. Tampoco lo busco e invito a las personas a hacer las criticas que deseen.

Me gustan mucho las criticas y nunca me las tomo a mal. También deseo hacer esta aclaración.

Forms, deriva de la palabra del castellano "Forma" que va ligado a la forma de las cosas o su propia belleza. Por eso la cámara en las secuencias de video, está tan cerca de los coches.

LFS Forms es un video ficticio que la intención era ensalzar todo lo bueno del LFS desde el punto de vista estético.

Muchas gracias
#39 - Foqs
Man, this is incredible sick movie.
Quality job!
Lynce = Quality
Quality = Lynce
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Seconded. Lynce fan group.

We would made an official "Lynce Fan" group :P
Simply amazing Lynce !
The reflections part was a bit too long in my opinion, the racing part was nice, nice music, nice effects. Keep it comin (I liked your previous videos better)
Nice movie Lynce, once again. It felt a bit long, but it's filled with some nice shots and editing skillz. Good job.
You are awesome, Lynce! :bowdown:

Thanks by comments and criticisms, too.

Updated the first post with HQ link. Vimeo is ready.

Thanks, morpha. Now we can download the HQ video entirely.
-
(bavorak) DELETED by bavorak
damn you Lynce...how do you do this? great video and the FZ5 in the rain was the best shot ever
Too long, I got bored about 1/2 to 2/3rds through and didn't bother finishing it. It's some nice effects bust most of it was simply the same thing over and over (with a different car).
Ohh man. Think I have to go and change pants. This was epic!

This vid should be the opening vid for lfs!
Quote from pik_d :Too long, I got bored about 1/2 to 2/3rds through and didn't bother finishing it. It's some nice effects bust most of it was simply the same thing over and over (with a different car).

i havent found it boring at all...the shortest 6 minutes in my life
Quote from bavorak :i havent found it boring at all...the shortest 6 minutes in my life

Is interesting read all opinions.

Thank you all. Not posible to quote all posts, but thanks.

I read with atention the criticisms. Is interesting, again, to read the first post to understand my perspective about LFS Forms . Or read the post number 35 to know my taste.

LFS Forms
(65 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG