The online racing simulator
F1 Race Manager 2009 Browser Game
(272 posts, started )
I was on holiday and didn't manage to change my line up from Monza. Just as well Sutil drove a blinder, eh?

Still, gained another two places and stays in the top 6.
Ultra lol at the bonus question

If you look closely at the picture........
Quote from HVS5b :Ultra lol at the bonus question

If you look closely at the picture........

But who's Sellig?
i put ham and kimi as drivers, mclaren chassi, fezza engine, brawn/macca fuel.... im really hoping for kimi to get a win, and lewis to be 2nd.
I've gone for safe options, Red Bull/Mclaren and Hamilton/Vettel, both teams should be good on this track in the wet or the dry, and they both updated their cars in the last race.
So the last race is getting closer and closer. Kinda tight on the top of the list and I think it is possible that the top 6 can get a nice shuffle if the last race is anything like monza or spa.

Personally the first place looks like it's too far ahead but I think the 2nd position is mine .

This has been kind of different season though. Brawns were really strong early on the season and everyone had money to get full team of them straight in first race. I think it has made the season a lot tighter too. Having almost 100 millions extra doesn't bother me either .
It was all good for me at the beginning. Then couple of stupid Red Bull setups and down I went

Still, hoping for a strong finish to the season with nice bunch of points in Abu Dhabi.
Quote from DevilDare :It was all good for me at the beginning. Then couple of stupid Red Bull setups and down I went

I was leading for a lot of the first half of the season. And now I'm not even in the top6. :gnasher:
Feel for you. I was in the top 6 before I went for Red Bull setups...... and I am pissed off
Quote from Hyperactive :So the last race is getting closer and closer. Kinda tight on the top of the list and I think it is possible that the top 6 can get a nice shuffle if the last race is anything like monza or spa.

Personally the first place looks like it's too far ahead but I think the 2nd position is mine .

This has been kind of different season though. Brawns were really strong early on the season and everyone had money to get full team of them straight in first race. I think it has made the season a lot tighter too. Having almost 100 millions extra doesn't bother me either .

For sure, it will be hard to win this season, but the team is working hard toward maintaining 2nd. For sure, we can keep ahead of Hyperactive in the last race.

Well, I went from about 20-something in the beginning, to 2nd now. So it hasn't been all bad.
For sure it's nice to have an advantage going into the last race of the season, but the pressure is on us as a team to kick it up a gear, the guys behind us will be pushing hard for sure. At the start of the season we were down and out, so whatever happens in the final race we will be pleased with the effort we made during the last half of the season, but for sure we will be dissapointed if we don't win. I've spoken to the team and they say I'm definately taking this too seriously, and I am infact talking to myself not a team, since it's only me in the team and it shouldn't even be called a team.

But one thing I know for sure is that Zeug can suck it because he is slow and smells a bit funny, and is for sure a raging homosexual and I wish him the best of luck because it's not in my nature to talk smack. I hope we have a nice clean race with no incidents, I wouldn't want my awesome F1 cap that I will be winning to get dirty, if it does get dirty I will send it to Zeug because he needs a hat to keep his massive head warm in the winter.
I don't really get why just gambling some things can be a fun game.
I still get the bonus question e-mails every month/week/w/e.. =(
Terrible..... Here I was thinking I had a good weekend. Dropped down 3 places.....

Finished 26th.....

Ah well. Bring on 2010
Lost 7 F*CKING places and am barely in Top15 now. FFS! :gnasher:
Damn completely forgot about this. Stupid Hamilton and his stupid brakes got me just out of the top 30.

LOL winner got it in the last race.

And LOL @ Z.
I knew that would happen, why did Mclaren decide to have two mechanical failures on the same bloody weekend. Oh well, still in the top 6, unlike some people!
1 1 1 1 1 1 1!

Great season everyone. Roll on 2010!

Do we get hats this time too?
17th, not bad since I've not logged on in 5 or so months.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Oh well, still in the top 6, unlike some people!

Word. Always nice to finish before smelly raging homosexuals .

The top 3 couldn't have been any tighter, just 50 points between 1st and third. Sub league win was always ours.

How much money do you guys have left? I'm down to 80,116 millions.

EDIT: I want Ferrari cap!!11
I'm sitting at 93.7 million left. I want to cash it in

I'm quite pleased that I managed to scrape a top 10 finish. Don't think it'll get me a cap though, will it?
Eagle Race Team placing 8th. Not bad considering that I set up my team from the first rest and never changed anything, never did any of the quizies.
Quote from Hyperactive :Word. Always nice to finish before smelly raging homosexuals .

The top 3 couldn't have been any tighter, just 50 points between 1st and third. Sub league win was always ours.

How much money do you guys have left? I'm down to 80,116 millions.

86.114 million. Gosh, if only I had that kind of money in real life!

We completely thumped the subleague competition!
Congrats guys , we done it again , 2 years in a row
Sub league champions:huepfenic

We have won 6 caps , 1 each of Jenson Button, Rubens Barrichello, Brawn, Sebastian Vettel, Mark Webber and Red Bull.

What do you think ? 1st place should have 1st choice , 2nd place should have 2nd choice etc ?

Or pick randomly which hat ,luck of the draw ?

Top slots PM me your names ,address and user id's etc
103.103.000 here
I think 1st place should get first choice, then 2nd place gets 2nd. That's the best way in my opinion. Although all those hats are good, I doubt many of the top 6 would dislike any of them.

F1 Race Manager 2009 Browser Game
(272 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG