The online racing simulator
Got 6 gifted cars.

Audi R8 (Free T10 VIP Gift car)
Mazda RX-8 Mazdaspeed (Free T10 VIP gift car)
Audi A4 DTM (T10 Zune HD competition gift car)
BMW M3 E46 (T10 Pre-order gift car)
Chevy Camaro SS '10 (T10 Pre-order gift car)
Audi R8 (T10 Pre-order gift car)
I know i will still get the Pre-Order VIP cars when i eventually get home and play it, but i wonder whether i will still get the Audi A4, as it get's sent to your Game, and i don't have any FM3 game info on my gamercard yet.
it ain't. It's sent to your message box.
I've not made it on yet tonight, parents won't let me have TV... Will probably be on in around an hour if anyone wants some late night racing.
Quote from Luke.S :it ain't. It's sent to your message box.

What?

A.F.A.I.K, T10 will send a message to your FM3 inbox to let you know your able to recieve the car. My question is how will they send a message to my inbox when i haven't played FM3 yet as i've not been at home to play it?
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :What?

A.F.A.I.K, T10 will send a message to your FM3 inbox to let you know your able to recieve the car. My question is how will they send a message to my inbox when i haven't played FM3 yet as i've not been at home to play it?

Once you put your VIP content code in, they will then know you've started playing.

To be honest, I completely forgot about those extra cars. Got up today and surprised to see Turn10 gifted some cars, aswell as 2000 credits from someone who bought a logo.
I just got an Walmart M5
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :I just got an Walmart M5

lol! a wallmart M5? thats the lamest sponsor for a livery on a game... ever
i never thought i would get to try it, but i forced my friend to download the demo, it took about an hour...and he doesnt like racing games lol...but it was ablast to play even though there was one track and 5 cars, but the physics seemed a little bit too easy, i am not sure it was because i went from racing with a g25, to a 360 controller, but it seemed weird. it was pretty easy to win every time, the cornering braking accelerating and shifting were spot on, but if i got caught in oversteer, i usually just had to go full lock and not even let off the throttle. i almost never spun unless i did something completely wrong. this did not seem realistic to me, but tbh, i would buy a 360 to access the 400 cars and everything
Quote from logitekg25 :i never thought i would get to try it, but i forced my friend to download the demo, it took about an hour...and he doesnt like racing games lol...but it was ablast to play even though there was one track and 5 cars, but the physics seemed a little bit too easy, i am not sure it was because i went from racing with a g25, to a 360 controller, but it seemed weird. it was pretty easy to win every time, the cornering braking accelerating and shifting were spot on, but if i got caught in oversteer, i usually just had to go full lock and not even let off the throttle. i almost never spun unless i did something completely wrong. this did not seem realistic to me, but tbh, i would buy a 360 to access the 400 cars and everything

Did you have all the assist off?
every single one

right down to having the manual gears, but no clutch, because that was weird to use
Caught some quality racing action tonite with Highsider.

B class tuned road cars worked great at Lacuna Seca.
Quote from logitekg25 : but if i got caught in oversteer, i usually just had to go full lock and not even let off the throttle. i almost never spun unless i did something completely wrong. this did not seem realistic to me, but tbh, i would buy a 360 to access the 400 cars and everything

Yes, that's a compromise they had to make. There is no "pro mode" or "professional" mode in Forza 3. They don't have two different driving models for casual and sim gamers. There is almost no situation that you cannot easily recover from.

On the plus side this is a really great game. I've been playing it like an addict all weekend. I think of it as being a really fun car game. Somewhere between Dirt 2 and LFS in the realism department.
I couldn't resist. The body kit they used is in the game.
Attached images
Forza3 (1).jpg
Anyone up for a couple hours tonight? Been ill all day and want to go to bed early.

Let me know soonish!
Quote from mcintyrej :Anyone up for a couple hours tonight? Been ill all day and want to go to bed early.

Let me know soonish!

I would but i'm gonna carry on with single player and hopefully complete it tonight.

Tomorrow will be better for me.
Couple of photos of my pug:

Attached images
Forza7.JPG
Forza5.JPG
nice job, car is out of focus on both pics.
I assume the focus is deliberate, since it defaults to focus on the car in Photo Mode. I think it gives it a slightly more realistic feel. The illusion is a little spoiled in the second pic though by the outlines on the crowd
I got to level 50 this morning, dun-da-da!!!.

2 races into my 6th season now, once I've got that out the way I will concentrate on the online part of it, and collecting all the cars.

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG