The online racing simulator

Poll : Is it..

Live as in "I live in a house"
Live as in "That wire is live"
Interesting one: How do you pronouce "Live" in LFS?
Anyways - I always thought it was live as in "I live in a house". I've heard a few people say live, as in live wire.

I would never have thought that it would be the latter. But several people I know pronouce it this way. Yes they sound stupid.. or maybe I do?
We live for the speed, it's not live for the speed broadcast live I think XD
First option, obviously
#4 - Tukko
Thursday, the stupid poll day 1st one of course
Pretty sure this has been covered before, can't figure out why anyone would call it anything other than "live" is in "I live in a house".

Dan,
Quote from Tukko :Thursday, the stupid poll day 1st one of course

I was going to make a Toast Vs Cereal for breakfast poll, but thought I would save that one until next week
Yeah we had this on RSC once - hilarious.
It's live as in div, and couldn't possibly be live as in dive in a million years - it just doesn't even begin to make sense.

As a native English speaker (ignoring the changes made to the language) you should know better.
#8 - Bean0
Quote from maxwolfie! :I was going to make a Toast Vs Cereal for breakfast poll, but thought I would save that one until next week

Fry up > *
Quote from tristancliffe :
As a native English speaker (ignoring the changes made to the language) you should know better.

Ahhh.. the famous TC..

I do know better, it's everyone that pronouces it as "live" as in "dive" (where are you?? :shrug that I'm questioning, really.
I can't imagine anyone would think that though. Even the non-English people here have an exceptional grasp on the English language (both written and spoken from my experiences) and just wouldn't make that mistake.

But I'll let you off now you've clarified it I'm nice really
Quote from tristancliffe :Even the non-English people here have an exceptional grasp on the English language (both written and spoken from my experiences) and just wouldn't make that mistake.

Behold! Boys and girls, as the mighty Tristan is proven...... wrong!
"Live", of course.

"Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms."

I meant most, not all non-English speakers
Lol, who voted for Live as in dive?
Quote from tristancliffe :"Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms."

I meant most, not all non-English speakers

Bah, your kidding? Well, it was a link to all of faster111's posts.

<public humiliation of tristan failed>

<public humiliation of greg succeeded>

<needs sleep>
Rofl
#17 - wE1l
Just a thought---will a German native speaker who doesn't know English well tend to pronounce "Laive For Speed"?

Never thought about another pronouciation, but it sounds cool.
#18 - Smax
Quote from maxwolfie! :Bah, your kidding? Well, it was a link to all of faster111's posts.

<public humiliation of tristan failed>

<public humiliation of greg succeeded>

<needs sleep>

</coat>
Seriously...what on earth is wrong with all you guys..its "live" as in "live wire" obviously...
I always thought it was Live, from... like a news broadcast "We are now live at the... blabla". And as in XBox Live. Because you play it live, online, it's an online simulator.
Quote from wE1l :Just a thought---will a German native speaker who doesn't know English well tend to pronounce "Laive For Speed"?

Never thought about another pronouciation, but it sounds cool.

hehe, but there are ppl who pronounce it like that

but me says "lif" for speed
Quote from wE1l :Just a thought---will a German native speaker who doesn't know English well tend to pronounce "Laive For Speed"?

Well, there are some dorks who don't understand the difference between "live" and "life", so yes, it might happen. But I think the most common error is that they pronounce "live" as "need"

E: yup, "lif" is okay
Another one:

Do you say
FX Oh

or
FX Zero

I chose the former.
Quote from AndroidXP :Another one:

Do you say
FX Oh

or
FX Zero

I chose the former.

FX-Oh definately.

Its FXO not FX0

Then again, my name should be pronounced Bean-Oh
The title of this post fooled me a little, it was in the use of the word "interesting". that tricked me. Some of you guys have too much time on your hands!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG