(65 posts, started )
#1 - Lynce
LFS Forms
Youtube

Vimeo

Link in High Quality, Thanks by morpha

http://files.team-fortitude.net/lynce/

Just a words (THANKS, as always, velociround):

Here's a Clarification to help understand well what I wanted to do with this video so that there are no misunderstandings.
LFS Forms, as the title suggests, seeks the beauty of LFS. This is fake but it is a desire to seek perfection in the LFS product. LFS Forms has taken me two months of hard work. Moments of frustration as well.

There's nothing left to chance. Everything has been planned meticulously.
All of the sequences have been practiced to be subsequently recorded and many files have been EDITED for some scenes.
I fully understand that my style may not please everyone. Actually I don't look for it. Therefore, I invite people to make the criticism they want.

I like criticism a lot and I will never take it amiss. I also want to make this clarification. Forms, derives from the Castilian word "Forma" which is linked to the shape of things or their own beauty. That's why the camera in the video footage is so close to the cars.
LFS Forms is a fictional video in which I intended to celebrate all the good parts of LFS from the aesthetic point of view.

Thank you very much.

Spanish._

Una Aclaración para que se entienda bien lo que se ha buscado con el video y que no haya malas interpretaciones.

LFS Forms, da una pista por su título en la que se busca la belleza del LFS. Esto es falso pero es un afán de buscar la perfección en el producto de LFS. LFS Forms me ha llevado dos meses de duro trabajo. Momentos de frustración también.

No hay nada dejado al azar. Todo ha sido planificado metiiculosamente. Todas las secuencias han sido practicadas para ser posteriormente grabadas y han sido EDITADOS muchisimos archivos para algunas secuencias con las consecuentes pruebas que ello acarrera.

Entiendo perfectamente que mi estilo no agrade a todo el mundo. Tampoco lo busco e invito a las personas a hacer las criticas que deseen.

Me gustan mucho las criticas y nunca me las tomo a mal. También deseo hacer esta aclaración.

Forms, deriva de la palabra del castellano "Forma" que va ligado a la forma de las cosas o su propia belleza. Por eso la cámara en las secuencias de video, está tan cerca de los coches.

LFS Forms es un video ficticio que la intención era ensalzar todo lo bueno del LFS desde el punto de vista estético.

Muchas gracias
#2 - N!GHT
nice
Wow, great work mate!

Could be the perfect trailer for LFS!
Quote from LFSn00b :
Just hoping if i get a chance to perform on your movies too

I second that.
I've said it once before and I will say it again; No words can describe the awesomeness.
#6 - Buzzn
Quote from [SWE]RE :I've said it once before and I will say it again; No words can describe the awesomeness.

Dito
But in one way i was a little dissapointed :S dont know why
#7 - Lynce
Updated the High Quality Link in first post.

1. Click on link.

2. put the number requeriment.

3. Clik on : Click here to download.
#8 - Fuse5
This is stunning!
And I just love the tune. Is it custom, or can you supply me with a title?

The music and the footage are soo well knit together and really complement eachother.
Brilliant stuff.
Still can't download it

DL'in now
I must wait an hour to download it, because I tried once and the file was corrupted, stupid website

Edit: I've just watched the youtube version, very great video, amazing! Nice effects.
Is the title of the thread a spelling mistake or am I missing something here?
sound is working now on Youtube!!

A....B.....I....F
M....R....N....A
A.....I....C....N
Z....L....R....T
I.....L....E....A
N.....I....D....S
G....A.....I....T
......N....B.....I
......T....L....C
............E

THANK YOU FOR THIS, LYNCE!

Muchas gracias por todo trabajo duro hasta aqui!
Esto su trabajo es perfecto, como todos los otros!!!
Noice.. I liked the beginning, but only the first 4m 43secs as for some reason, the vid didn't download fully

uB00b vid = This video contains an audio track that has not been authorized by WMG. The audio has been disabled. :banghead:

Nice job, Lynce!
I'll go to upload the movie on vimeo today and in another hosting.

Thanks for the comments.

I hate youtube.

Re-uploading on Youtube.
Quote from Flame CZE :I must wait an hour to download it, because I tried once and the file was corrupted, stupid website

Edit: I've just watched the youtube version, very great video, amazing! Nice effects.

I try to download by myself and it works perfectly.

Maybe is the codec.

Ffdshow > DIVX > DIV3. This is the compresion.
megashares limits the "passport" to 250MB, that's why the file was corrupted. Got the same problem
-
(Lynce) DELETED by Lynce
Quote from morpha :megashares limits the "passport" to 250MB, that's why the file was corrupted. Got the same problem

Today, I will solve this. Do not worry.

Youtube, vimeo and any hosting.

Sugestions for hosts, please? Thank you. The size of current file is 339Mb. 6:27.

Youtube link updated in the first post.
Everything is said in my signature
Name of the song pls?

Other than that I fully agree with this:

Quote from [SWE]RE :I've said it once before and I will say it again; No words can describe the awesomeness.

You were right, is best seen so far. Perfect work.
Lynce, you can host it on zshare. Or split to two 200MB RAR's and upload it to MegaUpload.
You Lynce, are a legend . This is absolutely amazing movie. Thank you!
Quote from Mysho :Name of the song pls?

Other than that I fully agree with this:

I supose its Junkie XL - Beauty Never Fades.

Fantastic work Lynce, as usual.
I found my lfs video of the year. Great job Lynce!

LFS Forms
(65 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG