The online racing simulator
Quote from Lynce :megashares.com

340 Mb of movie.

Aha, so that's why Velociround asked me some good filehosting which allows uploading >340MB files
wait are you putting it on youtube? or just for download, cause i kinda wanna download it to keep
Uploading I think. Can't wait!
Quote from Shadowww :Aha, so that's why Velociround asked me some good filehosting which allows uploading >340MB files

Hahahahaha, touché.
Quote from Shadowww :Aha, so that's why Velociround asked me some good filehosting which allows uploading >340MB files

Well I didn't know any that would upload that amount of megabytes
almost uploaded
#207 - wzk
On the waiting list, wondering to see the updates on the pack. =)
Oh no... not megashare.. I never gets any speeds there, usually around 20-50kb/s when my line is capable of 1500 kb/s
Quote from The Very End :Oh no... not megashare.. I never gets any speeds there, usually around 20-50kb/s when my line is capable of 1500 kb/s

For me it says I can´t download it cause of something with a passport. And thanks to some stupid licensing issues with youtube, the vid has no sound.
Re-uploading on youtube.

Today, I'll go to upload on vimeo and in another hosting.

Don't worry.

Sorry by this all consecuences. But is not my fault.
Awesome, thanks mate
Would we see soon another Revolution Pack with these great things like reflections etc. used in this great video? It`s absolutely amazing!
Quote from andr3y94 :Would we see soon another Revolution Pack with these great things like reflections etc. used in this great video? It`s absolutely amazing!

Yes.

But it needs a lot of tests. It's an unfinished "product" because do not be started the study of elements on South City to make a decent reflection.

When I will go to post the screens, I need all points of view to calibrate the shine.

And, as always, I'm not sure if this Revision can be interesting for all users or if can be a nice addon.
I love the first Revolution pack, and i think I`d love the second too, but i`m a demo and that contains just some super textures and skins for fzr. I can`t wait for this You do a very great job! And i also love your videos =p~
@ Lynce, i didnt download this new pack of yours inmeddiatly. I downed it several weeks ago and had to get used to it. I think but that is propably personally it shines to much. I have a strong feeling that this can be setted somewhere to personal likings in cfg files or something similar from LFS but cant remember.

Other then that, I take a deep bow for you fine sir !!.

Well done, those little enhancments of reflection are just briljant. That have taken some time to get that right. Superb.

Thank you.

I cant help thinking what you can do with the trees, crowd, road, ...... etcetra. That would be awesome. I mean we have a darn good reflection now, high res skies but the other things in LFS dont look high res. Shame because it woudl give the game that much more when graphics are on par with the gameplay.
Quote from niels1 :I have a strong feeling that this can be setted somewhere to personal likings in cfg files or something similar from LFS but cant remember.

"Car Shine" in cfg.txt. I recommend a value between 0.72 and 0.90
Quote from morpha :"Car Shine" in cfg.txt. I recommend a value between 0.72 and 0.90

Cheers buddy, I knew it was there. Although I didnt had a peak at it yet but will now for sure

-edit- Yes much better thank you again.
Quote from niels1 :@ Lynce, i didnt download this new pack of yours inmeddiatly. I downed it several weeks ago and had to get used to it. I think but that is propably personally it shines to much. I have a strong feeling that this can be setted somewhere to personal likings in cfg files or something similar from LFS but cant remember.

Other then that, I take a deep bow for you fine sir !!.

Well done, those little enhancments of reflection are just briljant. That have taken some time to get that right. Superb.

Thank you.

I cant help thinking what you can do with the trees, crowd, road, ...... etcetra. That would be awesome. I mean we have a darn good reflection now, high res skies but the other things in LFS dont look high res. Shame because it woudl give the game that much more when graphics are on par with the gameplay.

Dear niels.

I'm glad you like it.

Okey, I understand well now,hahahahaha. The Revolution Pack April 7th, there are reflections with too shiny. There will be a revision that starts on January. Aprox. You can see the previews here . Obviously it's unfinished.

The current RP August 28th is about FZ50 textures, misc(such wheel, gator and new seats), skins, default Skins, colour selections and new sounds(Default sounds for the menus) and engines.

Over your last paragraph, thank you very much. But I prefer to say that I really don't know if my artwork about Fern Bay can be interesting for the community. I'll try to make the better addon for this track. But we can talk over February or March.
I have a problem i replaced some textures and somehow the stock ones keep showing up?
Quote from Chrisuu01 :I have a problem i replaced some textures and somehow the stock ones keep showing up?

I don't understand well.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :I have a problem i replaced some textures and somehow the stock ones keep showing up?

You obviously didn't replace the right ones, sure you replaced them again after applying Z25? The auto updater overwrites them without asking
Quote from morpha :You obviously didn't replace the right ones, sure you replaced them again after applying Z25? The auto updater overwrites them without asking

I have a new system freshly installed z25.

I replaced them afterwards and now i stil get most of the stock textures only lynces tyre patterns show up.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :I have a new system freshly installed z25.

I replaced them afterwards and now i stil get most of the stock textures only lynces tyre patterns show up.

+1 as Morpha says.

Follow you the same trouble?
Quote from Lynce :Dear niels.

.............................You can see the previews here . Obviously it's unfinished....................................

Now thats spot on, what do you mean unfinished ?. That looks really natural. There is shine but not excesive.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG