The online racing simulator
RSR Race Sim Radicals is born.
(290 posts, started )
Nice one guys. And I look forward to competing in some RSRevents too
nice skin Niels
Good luck to all our guys running in the GTAL.

The skin is well presented, but that Lion looks far to English for me Niels.
What about you design me a RSR Haggis skin mate?
Quote from AlienT. :Good luck to all our guys running in the GTAL.

The skin is well presented, but that Lion looks far to English for me Niels.
What about you design me a RSR Haggis skin mate?

Swimming in gravy of course.
Who the **** has gravy with haggis? Neeps and Tatties all the way!
Quote from boothy :Who the **** has gravy with haggis? Neeps and Tatties all the way!

ROFL

Speak to StableX for more info.
Yeah Stablex is the gravy master in this one.
Quote from boothy :Who the **** has gravy with haggis? Neeps and Tatties all the way!

Exactly, thanyou. These douche with their bloody gravy, they've no clue I tell ya!
Well actually it's my birthday It was nice of the council to lay on a firework display on my behalf this evening.
Quote from boothy :Doesn't matter when it is they're still twats

I was actually referring to the bloody gravy that Mr.T associated with the twats
dam foreigners......lol
ROFL.... I saw a firework display down here for your birthday too. You must be famous.............

Prior to the Scots stealing the haggis and making it their own, we English have it with gravy - yum :P and neeps and tats!
i have no idea on what planet are you living on...or what language are you talking, darn foreigners indeed.
Last night we had a radical night running BL1R in GTAL trim. It was a good night with around 30 people in server racing for a 1hour stint.

Get replay here !!!
Haha CSF, nice name you used there.
#218 - CSF
Hahaha then I got taken out. Karma is a bitch!
we have nothing to announce, move on!
nice bump
He`s back !!!
After being not that active as a group in LFS due to the lack of interest and the development standing still we kinda moved on. Other racing sims were used such as nKpro, iRacing, GTR and so on. But due to this fact Havoc was kinda left alone and found another team which was active in LFS. So with great greeve we saw Kevin leave.

It was weird and his leaving shocked several members in RSR. So several members took a long sabatical from the PC. However since being Radical runs in our vains we got together again at the end of this summer. Again feeling like nothing has changed during our sabatical we took on driving again.

But it wasnt the same without Havoc. After a couple of nights he came on and never left ever since.
So yeah he is back were he belongs at RADICALS.
Havoc it is a great pleasure to have you back in our middle and it feels like you never left. So please give a warm welcome again to K. Myers aka Havoc.
douchebag returns
Finally kev:P, sa just was more inactive...

RSR Race Sim Radicals is born.
(290 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG