The online racing simulator
Good racing, but also: very great commentating!
It's even more interesting and better than the commentators we have here on the national sport channel (eg. during F1 races; they always miss stuff or give incorrect info).

Keep it up
NOO,Silvo crashed
Is there a tracker somewhere for this one?

I've not quite got the hang of watching these yet!
Wow, crash on the lead
First time I watch the stream in MultiBC, awesome work, but as fantastic as the GT1 cars might be, I believe the GT2 guys deserve some more air time
One of the commentators really needs to turn his mic down (I think it is the one who was late at the start?). He's about twice as loud as the others
Quote from AndroidXP :One of the commentators really needs to turn his mic down (I think it is the one who was late at the start?). He's about twice as loud as the others

The northern one who swears all the time? Sorry, his mic is on the lowest. He just shouts alot.
lol
Is it me? I'm the only one without an accent
The "streaming" server keeps on stopping sending data every minute or two. Something is clearly not quite right there. More intermittent spurting that streaming really!
Still going absolutely flawless here
Well I'm having to give up trying to watch it.

Enjoyed last race enormously, can't cope with what is now 45-60 second instalments.

Absolutely everything checks out as fine and functional here, so that's nothing left to try really.

Probably because I'm only S1 and therefore a social piranha!

Oh well.
i'm having the same problem ian.

haha cars always look so terrible after a good hour or two of south shitty racing
My net sucks so I can only watch 30 seconds between each freeze Then I have to reload.
Actually, I'm going with the link some kind soul posted earlier for the tracker (thanks to you sire!) And the Remote, which I had already sussed, but thanks for posting as it might help another.

Now all we need is direct audio only to each commentator, then we can turn Mr.W down for ourselves! Mr.W, it's new mic time I'm afraid, it's making you look/sound less than you really are I suspect. You've obviously made a sterling effort last race and this but that mic is letting you down badly.
Great race so far. I've been only on stream for 30ish minutes (was racing), but works fine for me.

Commentary is good, I'm not experiencing the one commentator louder than the others.
nice stream. -havent had a single buffer or disconnect since I started watching it 3 hours ago.

And yes - very good commentating. Its better than most IRL race
commentators.

Awesome battle in top 3
Quote from PMD9409 :Commentary is good, I'm not experiencing the one commentator louder than the others.

It seems to work well for the most part now, but one clearly has a desk mounted mic noticeable how sometimes he goes very quiet and then back to normal again, but every time something exciting happens he seems to lean in and half-scream into the mic
Quote from MudPuppy :Actually, I'm going with the link some kind soul posted earlier for the tracker (thanks to you sire!) And the Remote, which I had already sussed, but thanks for posting as it might help another.

Now all we need is direct audio only to each commentator, then we can turn Mr.W down for ourselves! Mr.W, it's new mic time I'm afraid, it's making you look/sound less than you really are I suspect. You've obviously made a sterling effort last race and this but that mic is letting you down badly.

The wires are sort of hanging out everywhere, every time I touch the open PCB controller, the thing buzzes and I get a nice little jarp

I can fiddle abit, but yes, it's new mic time for me.

EDIT: My amazing fixing powers have sort of fixed me!
A really really big protest at R.V.Buren is now inevitable I think... that was possibly as stupid as the last corner of the ALMS at laguna (thats what i thought when I saw carnage with the top 3)

Oscar.

P.S - nice commentary guys
Huge race, very interresting to watch, great job from the broadcasting team there
Quote from oscarhardwick :A really really big protest at R.V.Buren is now inevitable I think...

From what I saw from on the stream (not replay), I don't think Buuren caused the accident but there was something with Staal - Kroesser - 'unknown GT2 car'. I think Staal didn't expected Kroesser to be next to him and they got in contact. Again; not sure at all, just giving my opinion on live stream watch.

Indirectly of course caused by Buuren unlapping himself in the middle of a GT1 top three fight, which is indeed (even when being faster), not the most wise thing to do.
At least do it on the straight then if possible, not in the close SO corners.

Keep up the racing.
What the....?

Touring car Championship?

So where is MoE now?

Edit - Dont worry.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG